1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Pickens?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bleednblackngold, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    AWOL in this offense

2. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    It was really easy to see on TV. I(could be wrong) think You are talking about where Your eyes are going. I know before the 22 ....on regular TV.....I seen open targets about 6 times. (This is not 2 You)
    When people say are we watching the same game.....Yes We are watching same game, but We are different people.
    That's why some people can listen to a song....pick up their Guitar, or other instruments, and play it, and some others can't ......You both are listening to the same song, but You don't both hear it the same way.....so the exact same applies to watching something.....Sorry.....that's the best way I can explain it.
    Also I'm not in anyway saying one person is better than another......just different.....I'm just trying to say not everyone sees, and hears things the same. That's all.:thumbs_up:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  4. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    If receiver's are all getting frustrated, all the more reason to put Pickett in there. No guarantee he's immediately better, but why not let him and mostly young receiving corp grow together. Even Mitch has to know his future here is nothing more than as a backup

And btw I'm not trying to rip Pickens. He was my favorite pick of the draft. I really think he could be a Mike Williams/ AJ Brown type guy. Just getting impatient with lack of even targets to him

• Like Like x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    This ...:this!:
    I mean really what Is the best end game for Mitch anyway....He's not our future...What..they find out He's ok , but nothing special at Qb.....they still gotta see what Pickett is.....so really why wait. I know if this was a rookie doing some of these things....I could handle it....,but it's hard to handle the same thing from a 6 year vet that's on His 3rd team, and 4th Head coach.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Actually when I think about it the way I tend to watch is to initially focus on the line play and then follow the ball, so the receivers are the last thing I look at.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

Maybe it's cuz Flacco is elite!

Yeah I hope we can do half of what the jets did. Still think we'll try and play small ball and win the TO game. Just go away from Ward!

• Like Like x 1
  8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    See. I tend to rewind a lot between commercials also.... so I can look at multiple things. I'm neurotic when it comes to Steelers football. LoL. It's way easier to watch a team I don't care about. LoL

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Actually one of knocks Charlie Batch made on him on the drive home radio show is that he is not checking down. He’s going straight to the bottom of the tree.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3