1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where does reality lay?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Stone, Feb 21, 2019.

1. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016

2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Absolutely! You are spot on about the O-line! The only problem is that talent isn't what is keeping us from winning SB's.

3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I'm guessing you may still ride the bus where the back of the bus gets there very, very, close to the time the front of the bus gets there? The reference to your dad or my dad was referring to your blind faith without evidence to back it up. You know, like little boys who think their dad can beat up anybody else's dad even if they have never seen their dad beat anyone up.

Here's an idea, instead of you constantly licking Rooney's boots and telling the people who have a realistic outlook how wrong they are, tell us what Rooney has done to make you so confident? Or just keep licking the windows and wearing the helmet.

4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    The sad thing is that you are just a troll, not a Steelers fan. When your gonads drop maybe you can man-up and admit that Rooney knows what he is doing. I know, I know, your panties are bunched up & it's all Arts fault.

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Still waiting! Your next explanation of your confidence in Rooney will be your first! So far you just make it very clear that you are in love. You know what they say "love is blind"

And besides, I have probably been a devout Steeler fan longer than you have been alive! But that doesn't prevent me from seeing reality.