1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

whatcha think?

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steel1031, Feb 2, 2015.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    this is coming from a guy who reads the board but isn't a member. he actually comes here to read what is going on and in his words "get intelligent information"

he wanted me to post this and I am

rd 1 landon Collins s Alabama

rd2 Quinten rollins cb Miami oh

rd3 Jeremy Langford rb mich st

rd4 ben koyack te notre dame

rd5 za'darius smith olb Kentucky

rd6 damian smith cb Georgia

rd7 conner haliday qb wash st

2. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Would love Collins to fall to us. If not, there are a lot of good second round options, not a ton after that.
    Need to see more of Rollins at the combine. I get the feeling that if people are looking for a corner to help next year, he is not the one to pick. Tons of athletic ability, pounds of experience.
    Think this is early for a RB. Think we can get the kid from USC in the fourth or fifth.
    Koyack is not my favorite TE. Love Hauerman (sp) from Ohio State. Once again, think we can get him in the fifth.
    Like Za'darius Smith. Think we could have to take him earlier.
    Don't know squat about the last two. Believe we could take a chance on the CB from USC with the bad history in the sixth. Would have been a first or second rounder.
    Think QB in the seventh is a waste. Rather have someone who could at least help on special teams.

If this was our draft, I wouldn't be upset.

3. rmorphy

rmorphy Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I wouldn't love waiting for a pass rusher until the 5th! We need one badly.

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Yes, the 5th would seem like a long time to wait if Worilds is not re-signed and no FAs are brought in.

I'd love to get Rollins, and probably wouldn't be mad if they took him in the first.