1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you have done if you were MT?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by AFan, Sep 19, 2018.

1. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    Oh man! Get out the slow lane! It is his whole diva bovine scatology.

2. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I simply don't think anything he has done justifies benching him or trading him. Yes he is a diva but he is an extremely talented and hardworking one who produces on the field. That is the bottom line for me. I do not believe benching or trading him makes us better.

3. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I think it all has very little to no impact on what they do on the field. The issue right now is not social media or any of that nonsense. The issue is that Shazier got hurt and it torpedoed our defense and the coaches and front office have yet to adequately recover from that. If Shazier were healthy and still playing we'd likely be 2-0 and not hearing about how all the nonsense is sinking the team. And to be really clear I am not excusing the play of the defense without Shazier. He is gone and the team has to figure out some way to recover from that. To this point they have obviously not done so.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    AB''s QandA was him unloading about the lack of wins, getting out of character on social media and the media spinning crap into clicks