1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the biggest upset the Steelers pulled off and would beating KC this week be it?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by saturdaysarebetter, Jan 13, 2022.

1. FosterMorris

FosterMorris Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    This Steelers team isn't as bad as people think and the Chiefs aren't as good as people think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    A Steelers win is probably not going to happen, but I feel good right at this moment. Sorta like how I feel holding on to a lottery ticket before they draw the numbers

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    We are gonna shock the world today!!

Let's Ride!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Just a little remembrance about how we unexpectedly beat the Colts in `05 season playoffs: Game announcers were shocked at how that game started saying "They are beating the Colts at their own game." Ben was throwing the ball over and over and on the Colts side, they seemed to be trying to establish a run game. Both teams planned to do something unexpected and we did the right thing.

Now would it not surprise everyone if Ben kept throwing for 15-20 yard passes and we jumped up 14-0 to start this game? Mmm?

Doubt we do that, but I think a start like that is the only way to win other than mass turnovers in our favor or Mahomes getting hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    What would be super surprising in this game is if we play ball control with Naj.

Just run the ball. 10+ minute drives. First half ends 14-0 Steelers.

6. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    It would have to be something unexpected to get Naj going. Misdirection run plays. Not dumb plunges up the middle for 2 yards.

I would fake run plays and have him block half the time and go out for dump off passes the other half. Game plan for Chiefs has to be stuff run and short pass game. That is exactly what we should avoid, at least 1st half.

7. Jeff Laizure

Jeff Laizure Member

Jan 16, 2022

8. Jeff Laizure

Jeff Laizure Member

Jan 16, 2022
    I think this would be the biggest

9. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Cmon Ben!!! Let get 7 here!!!

:herewego::towel::yeehaw: