1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

what time/baltimore and Chicago

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by NecessaryRoughness, Apr 26, 2012.

1. NecessaryRoughness

NecessaryRoughness Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Assuming that we stay at our current position, about what time are we expected to be on the clock? I can't keep track of how long each selection is supposed to take.

Also, do any of you see a way that the Ravens could screw the Bears? I hate the Ravens, of course, but I would laugh a bunch if they did something like that.

2. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I think each team has 10 minutes on the clock...but all won't take that long...but if each team did take 10 minutes...you're looking at over 3 hours for the first 23 picks...however most teams usually only take a matter of minutes barring any last minute trades. I would say it would be around 10pm give or take...but there is NO way to predict this.

And I have no idea what you're talking about Baltimore screwing the Bears?

3. funkysteelersfan

funkysteelersfan Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    And I have no idea what you're talking about Baltimore screwing the Bears?[/quote]

he's talking about last years draft where the bears messed up the paperwork for a proposed trade with the ravens and then other teams started picking when the draft clock ran out on the ravens

4. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

he's talking about last years draft where the bears messed up the paperwork for a proposed trade with the ravens and then other teams started picking when the draft clock ran out on the ravens[/quote]

Oooooooooooooh now i remember...thanks!