1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What they get for letting Traitorson back in the building

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Dec 3, 2018.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I'm sure he loved every minute of that.

Another horrible offensive gameplan. Notice how the Chargers didn't abandon the run after no success in the 1st half? Then they gashed us in the 2nd half.

Conner once again wasn't allowed to be apart of the offense and get in a rhythm. Then gets injured because of it.

Bostic on Allen on the biggest play of the game. Everybody watching the game knew it was going to him. This defensive scheme sucks and has for years. Got LBs on their top WRs. This cannot be fixed in a couple weeks either. Patriots and Saints are going to destroy us. Nothing has changed.

2. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Comparing to Bell......At least Harrison wanted to play. He also gave us effort every play. He played with urgency and effort. He wasn't worried about number of snaps and longevity. Our guys have to play 60 minutes.

3. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Who is this Bell person people keep referencing?

JH was just a bad situation all around. This organization really treated someone that did everything for them - really badly. But JH also acted like a little b* and everyone knows it. I appreciate him for what he did for us, but the way he left spoiled a lot of bunch of those good feelings I had towards him.