1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What Team Is Everyone Pulling For Now?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by nitrous12, Jan 9, 2012.

1. lamberts lunatic

lamberts lunatic Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Pats and Saints. Saints spank them royally :guitar:

2. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    i wonder how the catholic family feels about her role in 'girl with the dragon tattoo.'

3. jsteelers077

jsteelers077 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Well my wife is a Packer fan she named our son Kolby after the cheese so he could be a true cheese head yea i know. I still put him in steelers gear

4. Cali Doll

Cali Doll Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

No doubt! Denver all the way. Never in a million years will I support Baltimore or N.E. The Texans will get crushed, IMO, so I'm hoping Denver takes care of the Rats in the AFCCG. Though it would be LOVELY if the Texans do beat the Rats next week. I'd effing LOVE that!

5. SteelerFan

SteelerFan Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    I am a Steeler's fan living in Cleveland I am hoping the Texan's make it to have one more team make the Super Bowl that has never been there. I really hope Cleveland is the last team to make it from the list and they never make it in my lifetime. The crap I took today at work from Brown's fans was out of control. It is so hard to reason with them being a Steeler's fan when they have 31 teams to be a fan of. I am so glad my upbringing in PA gave me the sense to understand sports and how to appreciate winning and understand losing is part of the game.

Here we Go Steeler's, Here We go

Looking forward to next year and I am proud to be a fan of the best organization in the NFL

6. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Ultimately Im picking New Orleans to win it all. But the Giants have me thinking they've got a shot too.

But this weekend I'll be rooting for

Houston
    Denver
    Giants
    'Aints

What I do know is that every team left in the NFC with the exception of the 49ers will beat the tar out of whoever comes out of the AFC. The 9ers would merely eek out a win vs whomever.

7. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Saints,Giants,Broncos,Texans 49ers,

8. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    She's not too shabby either. But I still prefer Rooney.

9. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011

I take it you saw the movie? I didn't realize she was going to go full-on nude.

10. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Anybody besides NE and Baltimore. If they both make it to the AFCCG I will literally be gagging all night. If I HAD to choose it would be the NYG as I kind of like their defense.

11. 6stinkyfingers

6stinkyfingers Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Penguins. But they are i. Far worse injury trouble than the Steelers. The Superbowl is going to be a flag football game with 100 points scored.

12. GC Steel

GC Steel New Member

Jan 1, 2012
    NFC: Primary - The other Black & Gold (since I live 60 miles from there) Peyton & Brees are class acts plus a pretty good under-the-radar D; Texans as a #2

AFC: The Donkeys (the sports media talking heads would explode); G-men as a #2

Ain't no way I could ever hope positive for the Cheats or Rats.... EVER!! The media over-hyped the CheeseHeads and I don't want the Niners to get another ring.

That's who I would like to see... but, without the Steelers, "Quite frankly, I don't give a damn".

13. steelgray

steelgray Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Really????? I was there in donkeyland last night and the donkey fans are Raider fans in orange jerseys. AWFUL experience putting up with them. ANYONE but them. Bunch of gloating SOBs. If there were a puking face on here, I'd use it.

14. black&gold in NJ

black&gold in NJ Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    My 1st post on a Steelers board is about rooting for another team. :frustrated: I will root for Hou because I'm surrounded by fans who teams are still playing and would love to throw it in my face . :praying:

15. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    3 words of advice: Anger Management Class :beathorse:

16. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Its not like we are rooting for or supporting another team ,but rather wanting to see the teams we despise fail as well ...
    TBH though i can't believe some of you are banishing football now ,,and not watching the super bowl i think is somehow un-american :lolol:
    Die hard steeler fan i am for sure ,,but man i just love the sport itself and to not watch while its still on just isn't an option for me..

17. 3carsteeler

3carsteeler

Dec 21, 2011
    Texans
    Broncos
    Giants
    Saints

18. Somathus

Somathus Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    49ers. One of my closest friends is a Niner fan and he hasn't been in the playoffs in over 10 years. I certainly can't cheer for the Pats or the Ravens

19. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm with you diehard...good choice.

20. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm not pulling for anyone. I couldn't care less who wins and probably won't watch another game until the Super Bowl.

21. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'm r the texans since they have never won a SB

22. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    texans
    saints
    giants
    sf
    packers
    broncos
    pats
    rats

23. Stiller3

Stiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    This is where I differ. I don't support Goodell's version of the game.

if it doesn't involve Pit, then it isn't worth Spit.

24. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Exactly. Well said! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

25. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Hmm,but you still watch the Games the Steelers play ..If you truly felt that strongly about the game not being worth spit you'd boycott it altogether right??
    Just saying i remember lots of rule changes along the way since i watched my first game in '76 ,,I don't like a lot of the rules being added and/or changed(so many we probably couldn't even list them all) but i still love the sport and competition :thumbs_up: