1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What Team Is Everyone Pulling For Now?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by nitrous12, Jan 9, 2012.

1. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

:this!:

2. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Hate to say it, but I'll probably be rooting for the ratbirds. I hate them with a passion, but when it comes to football, if I wasn't a Steeler fan, I'd be a Ravens fan. Football the way its meant to be played, defense, run the ball, smack you in your face. I always feel its Steelers, AFC North, AFC. Except the Chetriots. Would root for Bin Laden over the Chetriots.

But honestly, I'll root for the Ravens, Texans, the Giants, or San Fran. Football played NFL style. And against the Chetriots, the Peckers, and the Aints, football played NBA style. And the Tebows. God forbid, the Tebows. Never hear the end of it from the Holy Rollers I know.

3. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Giants ,,no BS coach ,,tough nosed D.Kinda reminds me of the Steelers of 05 ,,even though the giants already had their improbable season as a #6 seed ,,i think they can actually do it again ..

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Her sister, Kate Mara, is hotter. ;)

5. 6 Timers

6 Timers Member

Dec 15, 2011
    The Steelers or nothing.

I'd rather root for the Taliban than any other NFL team.

6. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    1.) Saints - hard to dislike brees and company
    2.) Texans - who cares?
    3.) Giants - have nothing against them
    4.) Broncos - i kinda like tebow (just not right now)
    5.) 49ers - don't want them to get their sixth lombardi
    6.) Ratbirds - duh
    7.) Patriots - my least favorite team for the past decade
    8.) Packers - they've become my least favorite team

7. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    :amen: :amen:

8. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    yeah, i guess i should add that i won't be watching any more games this season. i'm taking a long vacation for the holiday weekend next weekend and could care less about the games. my season is over.

9. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm going to pick a team form the "Lingerie Football League".. those ladies are HOT!!!

10. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Steelers!! Oh wait we're done for the rest of the season :(

11. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I usually follow the playoffs/SB after the Steelers are eliminated, but I'm pretty emotionally drained this year and probably will wait until preseason before I watch another game.

12. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    WHOA! LOL!

13. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'll keep an eye on what goes on for the rest of the post-season, but I'm not pulling for any team other than the Steelers.

14. LA_STEEL

LA_STEEL Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I got to say i'll be pulling for the TEXAN'S and the BRONCO'S for the AFC and fro the NFC i like the SAINT'S and the GIANT'S would love to see a TEXAN'S vs SAINT'S superbowl. would hate to see the ratbirds or the pats in it.

15. SteelersGirl25

SteelersGirl25 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Giants, I guess. Love their defense and how they took down Marcia during that Super Bowl. 8-)

16. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I want the Saints to win now, Payton is a cool guy and i love how Gregg Williams' D plays.
    On the AFC side? Tebow knocking out first the Patsies and then the Rats would be highly amusing, but in the end i'd hate for an AFC champ this year.

SF can go diaf (freaking Hairball), so can the Giants (i hate Eli) and I hope the Packers get humiliated and Rodgers his neck broken

17. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    AFC: Denver or Houston
    NFC: Giants

If Denver could get to the SB it would make losing to them a little less painful, if they get lit up next week by NE my pain will double. Also, would just love to see the "experts" stutter and stammering on how to explain Tebow being in the SB.

18. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    None. I'm done with football for the season after I watch LSU vs. Bama tonight. I shaved off my Kiesel SB tribute beard this morning and I'm moving on to NCAA basketball as my main focus. I cannot and will not support or watch any other team at this point - I'm just too pissed off. The Patsies/Rats/Donkeys/Aints/Fudgepackers can all kiss my ass.

19. victimofchanges

victimofchanges Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    None.
    I am a Steelers fan not an NFL fan(especially with Goodell running the show). I watch the NFL because of the Steelers not the other way around. If the Steelers were not part of the NFL I would not watch it at all. When the Steelers Season is done I am done. I don't give a rats ass about any other team! It the Steelers or nothing.

20. Tdot Steeler Fan

Tdot Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I honestly feel that the AFC Playoff Picture this year lacked in contenders with no Rivers, Manning, Jets. It feels too predictable that ether New England or Baltimore is going. There really isn't a team left that can stop New England or Baltimore besides one another. I will probaly not even keep up with playoffs anymore except the Superbowl which I hope is Texans vs Giants but realisticly I feel its gunna be New England vs Green Bay. Final Score New England 450 Greenbay 510.

21. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    In the AFC, I am pulling for Tebow. What the hell- if the Broncos continue to win it will make the Steelers loss look not so bad. There is a certain sense of destiny around him anyway- he makes for good viewing. John Fox is a very good coach who, lest we forget, coached for the Steelers once upon a time. After that, I thought that before Schaub went down, the Texans had the best balanced team in the conference. In fact, if he had not gotten hurt, they might be the #1 seed.

Although I hate the Brady/Belicheck Patriots with a passion, and live right here in New England where their overconfident fans can be intolerable, I would still root for them to beat the Ravens. In no circumstances will I ever support the victory of any team with Ray Lewis and Joe Flacco. I would say at this point Flacco is the player I despise the most in the league, if no other reason than he reminds me a lot of Bernie Kosar, whom I also hated with the fire of ten thousand white hot suns.

In the NFC, I will make this bold declarative statement. Every single one of those four teams, even the Giants, would beat any AFC team in the Super Bowl. So, I see it as a foregone conclusion that the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year, and even in the worse case scenario, seeing them humiliate the Pats or Ravens would be wonderful enough.

22. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    This for me^^^^

23. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011

And this^^^^

24. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Anybody but Baltimore. I hope the texans win but unlikely. But as long as Baltimore doesn't make it to the super bowl I really don't care who gets there.

25. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I really don't see any of the AFC teams left beating any of the NFC teams..The Power has clearly shifted back to the NFC IMO
    Even though nobody really seen last night coming either ,but .......