1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What really sucks...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by shamyhay, Oct 24, 2011.

1. shamyhay

shamyhay Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Is that with only 2 wildcards, we may go 10-6 and still not make the playoffs. We are gonna have to win the division.

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm not worried about that.

11-5 and we're in, division or no. And that is more than doable. 12-4 isn't a stretch.

But we need to be good enough once we get there. The next 2 weeks are a good test.

3. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I really hope that at least one of the next two games is a W, otherwise it looks similar to the 05 season where they'll probably have to win all of the remaining games to make the playoffs.
    Just don't see the Ravens lose more than two of their remaining games (Steelers obviously is a good chance, Chargers ... and possibly even against the Bungles)

Anything below 12-4 and it's trouble imo.

4. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I have a feeling that the Ravens game is going to have a better outcome than the last. I think the embarrassment of getting blown out in game 1 of the season has put a chip on our shoulders and hopefully we come out on fire hitting everything in site. It would be nice to have #92 out there cuz he of all people always plays better with a chip on his shoulder

5. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    That must be the goal... 11 W.
    We need to get out of the next 3 weeks with 2-1, even a 1-2.
    Even we haven't reached our max, things will be different than from week 1 against the ratbirds. Both games (NE & BAL) look to be close ones now.

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I expect us to come out of of the next 3 weeks at 2-1. I agree that we haven't reached our max yet.