1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What in the world is wrong with AB?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by defva, Jan 16, 2017.

1. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Bill's response to this was absolutely great. He said he didn't do "insta-chat or snap-face". LOL!!! Does he use it as a little extra motivation? Probably. Will it have any impact at all on the game? More than likely not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Ike said it was a stupid thing to do too.

3. Griswald

Griswald Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Bench him.

We cant beat the *'s anyhow.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I agree that it wasn't the best choice. I also believe it's being made WAY too big of a deal

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm surprised too. Your best players need to be your leaders. It's clear that Brown is anything but a leader. The guy wasn't even paying half attention to what Tomlin was saying. My guess he had no clue at the time what Tomlin was even saying. Also no clue what Ben was saying. He's just so caught up in himself and broadcasting everything to the world. I wish Tomlin had shoved his phone up his ass. Having phones in the locker room like that should be against team policy. Hopefully Rooney steps in and fixes this mess because it's clear Tomlin won't.

When your coach talks, you listen, not take a 15 minute selfie video. I guess it's the difference between the two sports, but you'd never see that kind of behaviour in a hockey dressing room, not ever!

6. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Haha

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. steelersfansince84

steelersfansince84 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Fuk bill billacheat

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    As expected.

As if BIill Belichick does not get any more letters of "admiration" from the "Bill Belichick Fan Club."

People are seriously blowing this story out of proportion and really are attempting to morph it into a SJW headliner; something that one of my favorite pastimes needs less of.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Nice going AB, now you know the Patriots will be screwing with the Steelers headsets the whole game.

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    1 game away from the SB, 2 wins away from a title.

Tomlin better get these guys under control, its seriously hurting them.

A team this out of control could never win 9 games in a row.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Infuriated. All it is is negative attention. Don't need that; especially when referring to the pats. Multiple players were also naked... Did he get his bell rung during the game? Seems like it.

Regardless, I am still confident going into the game. Just got a feeling!

12. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    i don't think it is getting blown our of proportion. its a real problem for me. for all the reasons that have been stated. i know i am in the minority but this would come into account when doing a deal with him. i hate it, there is no place for it when your head coach is speaking and its all about self promotion.

for me it is a huge deal. imagine what everyone would be talking about today if he hadn't been so selfish and been a good teammate?

13. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I saw where the pats were saying they really don't care about players recording themselves in other locker rooms and I was like "Well yeah you don't need their footage because I'm sure you've got your own..." LOL! I just couldn't help myself and everyone here knows my respect for that franchise. That was just too easy though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    They would be talking about the cowboys. Duh. LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  15. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I was talking about that while ago and I thought that was absolutely classic Bill. So condescending. LOL! I actually agree with his disdain and dismissal for those things though. I can't stand the self glorification of social media.

16. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the naked ass man in the middle of the video changing. lol.

Players are given a cool down period immediately after the game without the media for a reason. Emotions are high and they don't want players to say something they would regret. I believe this policy needs to be retooled to keep up with technology/ society to also include the media that is already inside the locker room, aka the smart phones.

17. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I don't think Tomlin said anything bad at all. We've all been in post game locker rooms at one level or another and heard much worse I'm sure.

I don't understand the obsession of younger people with this whole "look at me" and selfies thing. I heard some comedian say it and he's right: if I had a wall of photos of myself in my room people would have thought I was a wacko.

Then again my grandparents didn't understand the obsession with rock and roll and my parents don't understand why Star Wars is so awesome lol.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  18. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Although he's still my guy, Antonio Brown is a self-absorbed idiot ..it's that simple

19. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah when I got the Don Rosa Library of Uncle Scrooge for Christmas this year my mamaw said "Looks like you'd grow up sometime". LOL!

20. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I saw the teaser commercial for the new Duck Tales series last week. I immediately thought, "BFT is gonna be pumped!"

21. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Right. It didn't seem like anyone cared, but I sure would. I wouldn't want to be toweling off and have my goods on display to a million people without my knowing.

I don't see how he escapes the league's discipline on this, though. There are league rules in place prohibiting social media before and after games. The team may have their own policies, but the league will handle it.

22. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I've been pumped for it for about 2 years. It's actually bittersweet that Alan Young is gone though. I hope sooooooooo bad that it heavily focuses on Carl Barks material and would give my left arm for it to make a whole run of Rosa's Life and Times. I would probably weep incessantly. LOL! They definitely aren't gonna be strictly canon though because Launchpad and Webbie are there and neither are true Uncle Scrooge characters. I love them and I love the show but they just aren't from the source material is all I'm saying. Neither are Gizmo Duck, Ms. Beakley, Duckworth, Bubba Duck, and a lot of others. Still my favorite show ever though. I just hope like CRAZY that Goldie shows up!

23. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Troy knows all about those rules. LOL!

24. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Quick Brown! Destroy your phone!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    We only GUESSED Brady had naked pics on his. We KNOW there are naked pics on AB's. Apples to oranges though. LOL!