1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you truly want?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Stone, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Can they play linebacker?

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I'd like to see both of them have a come to Jesus moment and realize their best decision would be return to the Black N Gold and lead us to 4 straight Championships.

Seeing that it probably won't happen this way then I'd like to see both fall flat on their faces and end up severely broke and hungry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Those defending Bell crack me up. It's business :lolol: Bell is fat and out of shape and his heart is NOT playing football but just chasing money. He strung along the organization. I wanted nothing more for them not to tag him last season and when rumors they were going to do another tag I though have you lost your damn minds? I could care less what he gets paid or where he goes as long as he is gone.

As far as Brown is concerned he has some major mental issues. Again, I don't care where he goes or what he gets paid as long as a 1st round pick if not more is compensation.

Time to but the drama to rest and get back to football. Enough me me me personalities. The issue is that the head coach is oblivious. I can only hope that Art II doesn't extend Tomlin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    With the way AB has been acting, his trade stock is dropping. I had hoped for a 1st rounder for him, but now I think we'll be lucky to get a high 2nd. I hope he gets everything he deserves at this point. He won't have another HoF QB throwing to him so his numbers are going to drop, but who knows how much.

I'm SO over Bell at this point. I don't even care. I will laugh when he signs with a team like the Jets and quickly realizes how good the line he got to play behind was.

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    How about all three gone and Ben R in two years. Yes.

6. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Bell I don't really care, he did what he was able to do under the agreement. I see him getting 623 yds before being suspended again for weed, career over end of story.

Brown I hope whoever signs him has some personal conduct clauses in his contract, so when he goes off the rails he doesn't get paid. Its like watching Charlie Sheen all over again.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Bgunn

Bgunn Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    I've already quit thinking about Bell. As for AB, maybe I'm wrong but I think that concussion against the Bengals broke him. He's gone mentally. I know it's not the Steelers' style but I'd love to see them trade him to a team with a mediocre QB like the Jets for a bucket of balls or something else incredibly insulting. It's going to be fun watching him continue to melt down and turn into a irrelevant loser like Terrell Owens.

My magic wand would be used to replace Tomlin. I might take a bucket of balls for him too. That bucket would prepare the team to play just as well as he does.

8. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    So, you're saying you would like to get some balls?

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Two each.

10. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I'd like to see them both washing dishes in a diner off of a back alley after getting busted for drugs, suspended, kicked out, and blowing all of their money. They are has been's that didn't get us anywhere near a SB and we'll do just fine without them around.

11. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    I just want a head strong football team and not a bunch of winey snowflakes.
    Where they go I really don't give a $hit.

• Winner Winner x 1