1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What can I expect to pay for Steelers tix?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelByDesign, May 24, 2012.

1. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    My family and a few friends are trying to make a trip up for the Eagles game this season, but tickets on stub hub right now are WAY more expensive than we were planning on paying. The cheapest ticket right now is like $300.

Are they always this much? I went to a playoff game against the ravens 2 years ago and they were like $330, so I figured a regular season game would be a lot less. I don't really care where they are, but I'd like to not sit in the bleachers, and I'm willing to pay $100-$150 per ticket. Is that out of the question?

Thoughts? Tips? Anyone?

2. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I got two last year...lower deck...in the corner by the bleachers.above the steeler country sign....$200 a piece

Hack

3. SteelByDesign

Oct 20, 2011
    Where did you buy them?

4. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    You can get them from around $70 and up (depending on ticket service fees). But if you're picky as to where you'll sit you'll probably end up paying more.

5. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
  6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Warm weather game,an NFC contender, lots of luck tying to meet your goal.

7. SteelByDesign

Oct 20, 2011
    lol I'm not picky at all other than I'd rather not sit in the bleacher seats... Anywhere else is cool with me. Where can I find them for that?

8. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I paid 150.00 a piece off of Ebay for the home opener last year. Of course I needed six seats together so that made it more difficult. The nice think about Ebay is you dont have the outrageous "convenience" fee per ticket to pay.

9. SteelByDesign

Oct 20, 2011
    So I guess you guys are saying the price will drop when it gets closer to the season?

Because I'm looking right now on ebay, stub hub, ticket exchange, etc. and the cheapest I've seen is about $160 in the bleachers to the KC game.

10. taurus94

taurus94 Member

Jan 4, 2012
    If you have to buy now,yes you are going to pay a lot.I try to wait to closer,theres usually one or two games that get to the 60-75$ range in the last week.however the more popular games like Ravens and probably eagles wont get much below125 $.as far as services (stub-hub,ticket exchange,ebay)they usually trend about the same price.There are other brokers I personally dont trust anything other than I listed.as far as seats theres not a bad seat at heinz field and personally I think the first 5 rows of the 500 level are the best in the place,and you will always pay more for the lower level,which I have sat in but just enjoyed myself more in the upper level.Ive gotten most of my tickets at stub-hub since you can wait till later they have a place where you can pick up your tickets at the hotel across the street from pnc park

11. SteelByDesign

Oct 20, 2011
    Thanks taurus... I'm willing to pay in the $100-$150 range, and I can wait.

I'm curious if anyone has any idea when ticket master is planning to do that day where you can order single game tickets (for about 5 minutes)?