1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT A JOKE

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    This is the sickest I have ever been . The NFL is a complete joke and favors certain teams . seriously anyone watch goff get drilled out of bounds . NO FREAKING PENALTY. Im done now we are going to hear about how freaking great they are for another year . We will never hear about steelers organization anymore. WHY? we are small market blue collar . Its all about money and who's ass you kiss. screw bob Kraft . the guy is a idiot can't stand him . way to close to Roger goodell and im just pissed. been watching NFL for 43 years and never ever been so disgusted. Cant wait for the day that pathetic evil team starts losing and watching their pathetic front runner fans cry the blues. and hopefully every team when they play them destroy them and hurt their souls. im done see you next football season and our steelers better get their heads out of their asses and start playing great and making us fans feel proud cause right now I feel like crap

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    This is a new era. The 6 titles we all held sacred, even though still a point of great pride for us, doesn't stand alone. Something has got to give.

3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Won't even see u next season. Won't see u again till Brady retires. NFL completely unwatchable right now

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TOMSTEEL88

Nov 17, 2014
    FREAKING FIRE TOMLIN. SICK OF HAVING ALL THAT TALENT AND WHAT 3 FREAKING PLAYOFF WINS IN THE LAST 8 YEARS

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I still don’t understand why some team doesn’t have a scrub who’s only job is to take him out. For good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    That's what happens when ownership cares too much about arbitrary traditions and policies over winning championships.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Yep. This is the first year I never watched a complete playoff game. After Pittsburgh tanked, I just lost all interest. And now hearing that that other team has 6 Lombardis, think I am.done with the NFL.

8. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I don't get it either.. I would sign a guy off the practice squad just for that game and his only job would be to tear every ligament he can in Brady's knee. I don't care if Brady's jogging to the sidelines after a 4th down incompletion and it's 10 seconds after the play

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I know it shouldn't go that far but I think part of the problem is there's to much respect payed to them. The rules and players attitudes have changed too much. There's probably only a few guys still with a mean streak that used to be the norm in the league. It's basically flag football in pads for the QBs. That's why guys are playing QB so long . Brady could play until he's 50. He doesn't get touched.

10. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I hate the Pats because of cheating to get 2 Lombardi Trophies. But being said they are a well oiled machine. They do not put up with any nonsense and trouble makers they are out in a short amount of time and they have a excellent work ethic. That is why they have as many SB’s as us. We on the other hand are just the opposite and that is why we play the way we do and 10 years since our last SB win. The front office does not get rid of anybody. You have a job for life and if the Rooneys do not wise up we are going to be the Browns in a few years.

11. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Green eyes and sour grapes

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Rams do.

13. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Steelers will be lucky to finish 3rd in the North next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. TOMSTEEL88

Nov 17, 2014
    Our Pittsburgh Drama Steelers will finish 7-9 . Browns will go 10-6 . and get this patriots will buy another Lombardi. Screw the NFL. DAMMIT IM PISSED

15. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Oh yeah, past 15 to 20 years they give that penalty in favor of QB running out of bounds. Blown no call in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    To an extent yes. But after awhile idk something doesn't smell right with this team. Statistically speaking with the marginal talent on this team it shouldn't be possible for this to keep happening. You would think the randomness of sports would come into play at some point against their favor.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Big30

Big30 Member

Jan 8, 2019
    U don’t want to win that way to be the best you have to beat the best and the belicheck he the brains behind this **** straight up if he wasn’t the coach of that team the players they have wouldn’t be **** offense and defense the man is a mad genius

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2017
    I don’t like to beat a dead horse, but I’ll kick it one more time. Get used to this NFL if you haven’t already. We will not get a whiff of the Super Bowl as long as Tomlin is here. You need to play smart football in this league and MT has the IQ of a fn Phillips head screwdriver.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  19. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    The officiating has been terrible.

As for the Steelers, I'm not as doom and gloom as many one here.

As for the Patriots, no one can say they did not outplay the Rams tonight. Whatever joke show the Rams were putting on did not look like what we've been seeing all year. Yes Gurley was injured, but that was a pathetic show on offense by the Rams.

20. BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Goff was still in bounds.

Doesn't negate the fact that if that was Brady, you know damn well that flag would be in the air before he even hit the ground.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I think I counted at least 10 members in this thread alone who are quitting the NFL, quitting the Steelers, quitting watching football on TV, and/or quitting this MB. And people call AB a drama queen. Don't let the door hit you in the end zone! There's only one "quitter" who most of us will hold the fire to his feet because he's officially quit twice yet for bizarre reasons is still posting. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    May be true if that was Brady on the sideline hit but Brady was "thrown" to the turf a few times and surprisingly no flags came out. The weirdest flag was on the Rams not allowing the Pats receiver enough time to make a football move before he was tackled hard. The fact he caught the ball should negate such a call because it didn't involve a helmet to helmet or spearing. Never seen nor heard that rule before.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    They called him a defenseless player... who caught the ball, pulled it down and turned... oooookkkkkkkkk...

So what now, we're supposed to let them get their balance, tie their shoes, lower their shoulders and take 4 steps before tackling them?!?!?! (And all at a time when the Rams D was blowing New England up - and after that, were on their heels the rest of the drive. But... that's none of my business).

Other than that call, the refs seemed pretty hands off on both sides. "Let them play."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  25. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Yes Ray, I agree that flags were not overused in this game. I'm thinking the head Ref miss-stated the defenseless receiver flag because as explained, it made no sense. I thought for a minute I was watching the Pro Bowl game with its silly rules. :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1