1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We're going to Foxboro!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I'm only worried about the refs, who works for the NFL, that's ran by Roger Goodfail

Steelers need a game where they can't determine the outcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shecky

Shecky Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Amazing how AFCCG ends up these two teams again, the two best-run organizations in football. Through all of Goodell's infatuation with parody and everything the league office has done to "level the playing field," it's the Pats and the Steelers once again.

5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think we gotta go into this game pissed and with a bully mentality and take what ever we can get because the Cheats are not gonna make your day easy. We gotta score after they score we gotta hut hard if they play aggressive etc etc. We can do this we have the talent we just got to execute and play our game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    I love it!!! Cowpokes choke!!! and the history continues.

7. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    I'm tired of the Cheats thinking that just because they had a successful regular season that they are automatic gauranteed to win the AFCCG and go to the Superbowl and win it. Let's do this Steelers roadwrriors baby!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. vlad582

vlad582 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    1484531707-screen-shot-2017-01-15-at-5-14-56-pm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Reading their message boards, I'm not surprised at the arrogance of the average Pats fan. That's not a football thing for them. They're that kind of douche 24/7 no matter the walk of life (just look at Sox fans. A loveable bunch before. One damned win, and they became insufferable). Then again, when you've had the success they've had for almost a 20 year run, it would be very hard NOT to be overconfident and cocky.

What surprises me is the impenetrable bubble they live in. They honestly believe Goodell and the NFL conspire against them. I'm even seeing comments about how they'll have to play us AND the refs. :roflmao: You tools! Goodell and his minions MADE YOU. From altering the rules to benefit YOUR team, to questionable calls, and turning a blind eye to your shenanigans. Your team overstepped with deflategate (or maybe you're just unlucky, yeah right). Goodell is just covering his own backside by going after Brady there. He already had the rep for being too friendly and favorable to you guys. In the end, it didn't even hurt, so quit your whining. And anyone who thinks Goodell would favor us, or that we get all the calls from the refs has never paid attention to reality.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

My Cowboys fan co-worker was not a happy camper today. I looked at him and only said, "Hi," to him in a very nice manner and with a nice smile. That's all I said. He then went off on a tirade and I lost it laughing. It was glorious. :lolol:

He shot his mouth off all season long about how they were going to beat us in the Super Bowl, and then got all paranoid about people saying stuff to him about it when they were ousted. It didn't even take him five damn minutes. :lolol:

Now when he sees me he keeps saying, "Tom Brady." I let it go without saying a word until he said it to me when leaving work. I then looked at him and said, "It sucks to be you, doesn't it?" Let him stew on that overnight.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  11. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  12. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    One of my buddies at work is a Chiefs fan and he bugs me about Ben quite a bit. So today when I was walking in I was wearing a Ben shirt and a Steelers jacket and I took off my jacket when I saw him and said "Do I have something on my shirt???" LOL! He just laughed and was cool about it. My other buddy that's a cowboys fan I texted last night and said "Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!" and he just sent me a pic of a middle finger sticking up. I told him that was not nice. LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

:lolol: That's so awesome! :thumbs_up:

14. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah there's such a fine line between the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. LOL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Put it this way. There is a 3 team bracket for the super bowl. People want to turn a blind eye to the Steelers. All casual fans predictions I see are like 34-14 pats, 37-17 pats etc.

Face it, people hate success if it ain't their team.

"A Rod deserves another", "Don't like pats but Brady is goat", or "I don't mind Atlanta winning they deserve to". But nothing about the black and yellow.

I just keep hearing, steelers aren't good enough.

I say, oh yeah?

-winners of 9 straight
    - surging defense, dominant O line, best Wr and RB in the NFL
    - team that can beat you many ways
    - qb not stellar but clutch when he needs to be. "Ravens GWD, chiefs 3rd and 3, bengals GWD".

Acknowledge we are good people, saying we aren't in your minds ain't gonna make us go away like a bad dream.

• Like Like x 1
  16. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    When we beat New England get ready for "Atlanta/GB gonna torch those steelers".

Then when we win that people will smash their tvs and call in work

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  17. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I work with this kid that's a "pats fan". One day I said "Who was their qb before Tom Brady?" He was like "Who cares? They sucked then." I was like "Yeah. That's what I thought. You're a real fan." I told him to call me when he actually had enough frame of reference to even have a somewhat coherent conversation.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

And that is true for the majority of their fanbase. They have no idea who their QB was before Brady.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think some Packer fans might not agree?

20. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
  21. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Same with Seattle. Ask the average Cheathawk fan who Steve Largent was.........

22. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    The correct response to "Tom Brady" (or any comment about the Pats should, from this point forward, simply be "*******".

Tomlin leads, we follow...

• Like Like x 1
  23. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    This lol

24. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Just don't change your avatar to that image...