1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Well So Far So Good

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by S.T.D, Sep 30, 2021.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Arkansas Has been good but I'm afraid that will end this Week. Moved Up 2 number 8...only Now 2 play number 2 Georgia, and if We get past them...We have Number 1 Alabama coming up.:facepalm:

2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Knock em on their ass. :clapping:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    did you really think for a second you stood a chance?

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    No. Neither will Many teams. We got Alabama coming up in while anyways.

5. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Knock em backwards.

6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yeah right. A lot of people don't understand that half of Georgia, and Alabamas backups get as Much work as Most people's starters. They get a 30 point Lead ....Bam Here comes the backups. Not only are Most their Backups as Good as Most teams starters...they're almost as experienced. LoL. I Hate My team is in the SEC with them. LoL

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Go hire Canada, he wants to be a HC. Saban will be lost with his mastery of motion offense. :lolol:

8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. I seen Canada at LSU. Not 2 good

9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Georgia has given up 2 TDs in 5 games. One was a defensive TD on an interception return in the 4th quarter with a 56-0 lead, the other was in the 4th quarter vs. South Carolina when up 40-6. That means their defense has given up 1 TD in 5 games, and if their defensive starters were out of the game for the SC TD, their starting D will have given up zero TDs in 5 games.

Impressive any way you slice it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    PITT kick all their asses!!!! OK I don't no nothing about NCAA football. (double negative, I must know something) I see Pitt is 4-1 so I guess their a decent team and will be in some Bowl game.

Daughter-in-law LSU alum and lover of Joe Burrow so I check their scores and now that I see my favorite sexually transmitted disease is a Razorback fan I'll check their score.

• Like Like x 1
  11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Don't bother. We got spanked. LoL.
    Like I expected when I started this thread. My comments was it was probably over. I watch about 5 college games a Week . I knew the grinder we were facing. Also With Bama coming Up soon ....Well You get the picture.
    It's why I laugh when I see other teams bragging about Wins. I'm like as Bad as We are .....We almost always Have 2 face 4-5 Top 25 teams a year. We are Happy just losing 3 games a year.
    Then I hear people complain their School doesn't go 2 the College playoffs, and They face maybe 1 ranked team all Year, and a bunch of teams We consider get right teams.
    :shrug: