1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 1 Steelers at Patriots

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelcitian, Sep 3, 2019.

1. HOT MODELS

HOT MODELS Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2019

2. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019
    After the patriots I a m a steelers fan.

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  3. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    He means Art Rooney II not AB. Stone is of the opinion that AR2 is a bad owner and put on a 3 ring circus the last few years in an attempt to distract sheep like fans from the fact that he is running his grandfather's team into the ground.

5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    You shoot models?

"I don't eat meat because I'm a veterinarian"

6. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    If you are going to quote me, do it correctly!

I don't think Rooney "tried" to put on the three ring circus, it just happened because he didn't see what was happening right in front of his own eyes, and then denied it when everyone else had already seen it.

7. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Steelers could face Patriots with two new starters on defense

JOE RUTTER | Thursday, September 5, 2019

Based on the participation report in practice Thursday, it’s looking more likely the Pittsburgh Steelers will open the season against the New England Patriots with a rookie inside linebacker and a free safety also playing in his first NFL game.

Sean Davis did not practice again because of an ankle injury, increasing the likelihood that first-year player Kameron Kelly will make his NFL debut at free safety. Inside linebacker Mark Barron also did not practice because of a “coach’s decision.” That provided more reps for rookie first-rounder Devin Bush, who also could start against the Patriots.

Defensive coordinator Keith Butler was asked if having two unproven starters is a problematic way to take a team into Foxborough, Mass., to face the defending Super Bowl champions.

“I don’t think there’s ever a right way to go to Foxborough with the quarterback that (Tom Brady) is,” Butler said. “But we’re not going to shy away from it, either. I’m confident in those guys that they’ll play and do the best they can.”

to read rest of article:

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-could-face-patriots-with-two-new-starters-on-defense/

8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Buzz off Cheater.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Do we have a player with the initials AR?

10. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I think AR was referring to Aaron Rodgers.

11. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    “I’m confident in those guys that they’ll play and do the best they can.”

Not exactly a ringing endorsement, coach.

• Like Like x 1
  12. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019
    I've shot thousands of models,mostly agency types. Just shoot for fun 3 or 4 days a week now when someone asks.

13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    :rolleyes:
    You're probably a Canon guy...…...:rolleyes:

14. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019
    GB offense did't do much last night and Bears had so many chances to wrap it up. GB defense played well, but the Bears winning was there for the taking.
    Just glad we didn't hear the Aron worship talk from NBC like most GB games.

15. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019
    Nikon D4, D800E, still have a D300 as 3rd

16. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019

Now is definitely the time. Brady only played 28 snaps in preseason. He did not pass to any of his game 1 starting receivers. tom played 1 game with the replacement center in preseason for a few snaps. When the new center did play his 4 games in the past there were some definite problems that could cost a game. Now you have a new left tackle (does look real good), but the lineman need to work a lot with new center to stop tom getting killed up middle. Also, Pats had tons of offensive line penalties in preseason. You mention no Gronk, but no Gronk as a blocker either and he was awesome. Devlin can help some but then being game one, no experience there either as a group.

Tom is generally the worst player first 4 games for starters but McDaniels goes brain dead a lot and keeps throwing bombs when they should be dink and dunks. Tomlin would do well for plays that throw the line off and create penalties. Bush should be one of the watch dogs for Edelman,both are fast. Your moving parts at least have looked good. Pats have had tons of penalties and Gowkowski is good for missing a kick or two inside the 40 in a game.

I think Pat receivers will be fine but Tom may be a mess and Tom best watch for Bush's speed for Tom has a real bad habit inside his 30 throwing in linebacker lanes versus outside. Ben will do well, Steeler RB's and receivers consistent so Steeler offense should be fine on any game plan.

We'll have a good idea in the first quarter. I think the game will be a field goal difference and Gowkowski and holder being horrible. Special teams can be the difference. Expecting an exciting game.

I've seen too much of this early season.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    :drinks:Good to know! I shoot a D4 myself with an F5 backup but, I don't shoot people.

18. HOT MODELS

Sep 4, 2019
    My 80-200 caught the Boston Bombers when i lent it out.

A friend shoots most of the National Geographic shots of wild animals to bears, yellowstone,etc.
    I started shooting weddings 8th grade for friends

19. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    so can like Brady for once show his age and suck ass Sunday night?

20. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I have that same lens. Haven't shot anything historical with it (yet). I have been pressed into wedding service but, I don't like it. Hats off to you guys who do it and enjoy it. Too many egos to deal with, kinda like dealing with Antonio Brown!

21. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    The Jury's in: HOT MODEL's avatar can stay. But he has to move down the hallway into a waiting room until he can decide who his Team is. Otherwise it's looking like irreconcilable differences as far as football is concerned. :rules:

22. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Two things I like about Sunday’s game. First, it’s early in the season when the Pats are most vulnerable.

But second, there has been a lot of movement with their O-line in the past month. A back up at center and a flurry of trades and cuts that tells me there are serious problems up front.

23. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Speak up.

24. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    You take pictures of 8th grade weddings? Where do you live, Alabama?

25. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Tough spot for FS Kelly but if he plays well I can see him taking Sean Davis spot. Davis shaping up to be a complete bust.