1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We will be in same situation next year

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Ytownsteeler, Dec 29, 2019.

1. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015

This is just a fact. His arm strength is atrocious. He lacks the fundamental skills of an NFL QB and no matter how much you coach him up he will not be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Everyone is putting their eggs in the Ben basket. Either if he was here this year or when he comes back next year. I hope and pray the organization does not put everything on Ben when he comes back.

Ben never plays well after a long lay off. He was playing particularly well this year of what I seen. At his age all his draft mates are falling off. Eli and Phillip Rivers are heading down that highway.

We need to concentrate on building this team around whoever the quarterback will be just in case "our savior" turns into a pumpkin.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Steel Hog.

Man, I have seen some testy posts here since the season ended. I love it. You are definitely one of my favorites here Steel Hog. Have a Happy New Year my friend. Oh yeah, good post by the way! Take care.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

4. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Agree, this is why they need to bring in a veteran QB just in case Ben flops due to father time and also... just in case Rudolph can't stay healthy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The sky is falling!
    The sky is falling!

Run chicken little run!

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    I wouldnt say the only reason was bens injury, teams lose their starting QB but still win with their back up, but cant think of any team who would even attempt to go with two rookies who never started a game, and in fact ben sucked in game 1 against those sorry ass patriots to get us started off on the wrong foot.....

7. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    If it’s the same coaching staff, yes.

8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  9. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I wouldn't put too much stock in Ben struggling against New England, that elbow might not have been 100%, and Moncrief dropping 4 passes didn't help.