1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We are the Oilers of the 70's

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Ender, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    Now I know what those "love ya blue" Oilers teams fans must have felt like. We just can't get over the Belichek hump. I honestly feel right now like if we played these guys ten times we'd lose nine. I'm just thankful someone else knocked them out for us so we could get to three Super Bowls with Ben.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    It's kind of sad, BUT TRUE.

3. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I was kind of thinking the same thing, but more along the lines that this team is like Madden's Raiders teams. This team just can't seem to beat the Patriots.

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Great! Now I have that damned song in my head!

5. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I wouldn't say team I don't blame all the players, ( only the slow and old useless ones), I blame the coaches for putting the players in that situation, they looked lost out there. It was like watching a Rocky movie where Sly was running around trying to catch the chicken.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    If we played them 10 times we would lose 11 times ...KC has dropped the ball with the stay put BPA BS..We are over achievers ,we make a very bad secondary look fairly good until a good QB with a good Coach with a good game plan shows up...When that happens our average talent on D is exposed...We need the best CB in this draft again this year and next year and probably the year after that...