1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We are a good football team

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Sep 20, 2016.

1. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    We are a very good team and probably would have beat the falcons but as long as you have a nitwit coach ( bud dapree who has been recking havoc in the backfield and you have him in pass coverage) your not gonna beat a bellichik coached football team. Next year come out and get the one seed and hope denver gets qback and knocks off pats and then has to come to our house for championship game cause we are not beating the pats......

2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The players are on the roster, lets hope the coaching staff can change.
    I am really fed up with them. I use to blame KC for not bringing in players.
    How wrong I was, I hope Art II takes a real hard look at his operation and makes the necessary changes needed
    to bring us a Championship. being good is not good enough, we play for Championships.

3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I'm not a Tomlin cheerleader, but Dupree was wreaking havoc from the edge. That kind of attack takes too long to get to Brady anyway.

4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Wow, this post is almost prophetic. Correct in its assertion that we are a good (not great) team and that the Eagles game would tell us how good we really are. That game revealed some major deficiencies in our defense that, unfortunately, re-manifested themselves in the Pats game. Hey, at least we don't discriminate. We got toasted by a raw, unproven rookie and by the GOAT in the same season.

• Like Like x 1