1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Watt on pace to break JH single season Steelers sack record

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Doesn't matter, AB was in the process of walking himself down the plank before his and JH's little snickering flick. What AB did was try to tie his BS into anyone else's that felt jilted by the team for validation. Yes, he unequivocally acted like an idiot on his own and latched onto others with actual bad tastes in their mouths from their own personal dealings. Harrison has made his runs on media shows and told things how they appeared to him which many of us have brought up in regards to the coach prior to your vid collection.

You don't like him fine. Like I said, I appreciate what he did around here and wished it would've ended better... It did not and it doesn't affect his place in Steeler lore for me at this point. His services actually produced season end results. AB produced some memories but nothing in the hardware case and for the record had no reason to pull his ****. Atleast James had a leg to stand on with his tale of events regardless of whether I agree or not. He wasn't being utilized at a time he should have been and we all knew it... Wished he handled it better but I don't have a problem with his being salty or red assed.

We fans always set the loyalty standard... These guys don't play by our rules nor does this league... Or much of the world. Just appreciate what you can or can't and move on.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Disappointing, I know.

Please spare me the loyalty BS. He was on his way out the league and broke if not for the Steelers. Nobody had an issue with him getting paid by the Bengals. He was getting paid to do nothing, lift which he's doing for free now, veteran leadership, and back up. His move to the Patriots to try to help them tie us in Super Bowls was pure spite to everybody, organization and fans.

You sheep are giving him a pass because his plan failed and letting him run back with his tail between his legs. No spine.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    I had an issue as did many others when he went to the bengals but what do you do? He came back and picked up where he left off. Man this ain't our daddy's steelers or daddy's league it's different nowadays like it or not... I don't like it but what can I do? I know join your boycott? Hahahahhahahahaha

He didn't leave to help the pats try to tie dude... Nor was Arizona gonna trade their corner to us. Let it go bro...

All is alright TODS backwards.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You bad bad bad fan........

[​IMG]

5. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think somebody’s deep end has a deeper end and he did a triple lindy off it....lol...holy obsessions Batman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

I think JH agrees................

[​IMG]

7. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I agree with SDOT.... JH is a traitor. Like I said... if he played for any other team besides the Patriots, Ravens included, I would have thought nothing of it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I've been watching this all season. He need to double up in a few of these last 4 games.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I disagree because it wasn't like he had a ton of teams to choose from. He had to go to a playoff team other wise he was signing for one week. JMO

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
  12. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
  13. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
  14. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Last one for awhile in case you forgot.........

[​IMG]

15. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
  16. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I don't know why it can't be both opinions. James Harrison was a force to be reckoned with as a Steeler and made one of the most famous TD's in Superbowl history. Also it was disappointing when we found out that he was sleeping in meetings and left to go the Patriots.
    You can be disappointed in how his time here ended but still appreciate everything he did while here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    It can be both. You just can't do what he did and be welcomed back. Thanks for what you did here but how it ended means that's the extent of it. Thank you and buh bye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    If I’m not mistaken he cleared waivers originally so he didn’t have much of a choice. People are so full of it because if it was them looking for work and had very limited opportunities.what would they do? NE had a weakness at OLB and they gave him a shot. I know if given the choice would you go work behind the counter at a 5&10 or take a opportunity with Amazon. This whole he only went to NE to screw the Steelers isn’t based in any reality or fact. He went with who gave him a chance and who wouldn’t want to go and try to win a SB. Give me a break. It’s sour grapes in my opinion....Certainly nothing to be obsessed over....

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Aaaahhhhh!! What great memories!! It seems to me some people around here would rather that never happened just because of the way things ended. Not me! I root for championships and rings for my teams. That play trumps everything he did on the way out. Thanks for #6 James....couldn’t of done it without you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Yes and my point was in week 14 or 15 who is gonna sign him for 2 weeks.....nobody unless they are a playoff team. There wasn't any teams banging his door down and he took what was offered. Did he get a laugh cause it was one of our rivals heck yeah he did but let's not forget he left mad cause he wasn't playing..........

21. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    TJ Watt Named AFC Defensive Player of the Month

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Thanks for getting this back on track......I know I went off the rails some lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  23. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I really wish we benched this beast and ruined his development so Tomlin could fulfill his promise to James Traitorson.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Try chick and bud. I remember It was chick who couldn't set the edge against Chicago that season as the Bears ran down their throat on that side.

25. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    It was Watt. Watt was on Harrison's side and the rookie. Harrison was there in case Watt couldn't handle it well he could. Bud and Watt didn't switch sides until the next year. So the argument could be made Harrison is the reason Bud was so bad for so many years.