1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Watt on pace to break JH single season Steelers sack record

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    He might be but he dipped in on getting the kid mitten treatment from Tomlin... Atleast that's how I feel.
    I don't like any of it either, but the allegation that he was lied to holds up. Wished he wouldn't of did what he did but him not playing (at the very least situationally) over Bud or chick was pretty sad and a coach's decision. Like it or not but hands were forced both good and ultimately bad for both sides.

PS, I don't base Harrison's impact in lore off of 43 alone. He's a Kent st. Guy like someone e.se we all respect whom don't come round much any more or at all. Like minded and hero to boot.. _IMO

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    James was not a traitor, Mike Tomlin lied to him early last year
    And he didn't like it and became a pain in the ass. JH gave
    and received a lot from the Pgh Steelers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

Like what was said nobody is welcoming him back I haven't seen a post saying we should bring him in as a coach. I have seen Greene's name mentioned as a coach but not JH. While we are talking about former Steelers coming back as coaches, we you brought up 43 and 86. We had an unfortunate opening for a WR coach and a guy like Ward who wanted to coach and we couldn't even offer him the job. Also if TP wanted back into football why did he go to the AAF, why didn't he become a part of Steeler front office???? So I ask you what have the Steelers done to add incentive to our players to even come back here??????

4. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

THIS THIS THIS.........how do we always come back to JH?????? Move the eff on man we have some big games coming up. We are in a playoff run where we are missing basically half our players. What is going on right now with this team is incredible, lets enjoy it because when we started 0-3 not many of us thought the #6 seed was even a chance. Bring on the cards and move on from JH

• Like Like x 2
  5. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    But he did, and he thanks you.
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    AB didn't walk out on his own accord. There was a series of events that lead to his actions and ultimate demise with the Steelers, Raiders, and Pats. It's a real possibility that Harrison played a role in the AB saga.

Here is a possible scenario when they were together:
    Harrison to AB, "That Roethlisberger threw you under the bus. The team didn't appreciate you. They gave Juju the MVP award. You should force your way off the team like I did. Then you should try to play for the Pats. They are the best team in the league and you can win a Superbowl."

Rumor had it that the Pats were interested in Brown but the Steelers didn't want to trade him to the Pats.

7. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Duely noted ;)

You must be one of the three who rotate on 8 hour shifts.:hehehe:

8. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The hate...Let it go!!!! Scrub from Steelers history!!!! Deebo will forever be a part of Steelers history especially when his name is on and associated with 2 Lombardi Trophy's. He will soon be in the HOF as well so you don't get your wish my man!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    You know James Traitorson lives there right? Too bad he can't do a Steelers Nation Unite meet up because he's a traitor. I hope the 4 games with the Patriots was worth it. But but but Tomlin lied to me and I was getting paid to do nothing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I’ll just leave this here.......enjoy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  12. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Oh you are a cruel cruel cruel man but I love it!!!!!

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  13. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Could never be a Steelers great to me...

[​IMG]

Majority of his youtube segments are hating on Tomlin. But now he's all about the Steelers on instagram. What a fair weather scrub and anybody who backs him.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    The whole premise of your thread was to acknowledge that T.J. has a shot at the Steelers all time sack record....held by who? Exactly! It’s nice for current Steeler players to have lofty goals and exceptional milestones to shoot for isn’t it? You’re complaining about a negative precedent being set and clamoring for someone to break a positive precedent that was set....by who? Exactly! Carry on though but no matter what, what he meant to the Steelers franchise (between the lines) and it’s great history is etched in STEEL. Sorry it’s true....

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Look, it takes a lot to ruin a great 14 year career but James Traitorson managed to do it.

Strike 1 - Not being a leader and crying over PT. Driving to games by himself. Didn't visit Shazier with linebackers.

Strike 2 - Trying to sabotage the team by bashing Tomlin every chance he gets and whispering into AB's ear.

Strike 3 - Trying to help the Patriots tie us in Super Bowls.

He's OUT! Go create a fan page to drool over that one play. Real Steelers fans will never support/welcome him back.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    upload_2019-12-4_16-23-16.jpeg :tease:

• Like Like x 1
  17. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    He's tried to sabotage the Steelers on so many levels. I don't get how any Steelers fan could forgive him especially this quick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Now that’s the part where he should of taken a different approach showing his displeasure for the situation he found himself in. I mean a simple boycott would of been sufficient. Problem is boycotting isn’t what it used to be. Some people ruined a perfectly good way to take a stand against something....:shrug::roflmao:;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    TheTraitorsonDeal. You care more about James Traitorson then you do the Steelers. Sad.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    uh oh! I’m being harassed by the Fan Card Police. I’m sorry officer I promise I’ll do a better job of being a “real” fan from now on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Thank you.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  22. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    It wouldn't surprise if the 2 were shooting the **** and AB got a little pumped up by Harrison but I do not believe at all that Harrison would throw Ben under the bus in order to parlay that into telling AB the rest of your scenario.

If anything he might've pointed out how to slap dick his way off of the team but I'm pretty sure Harrison like most everyone else set back and said "WTF this kid doing" once his meltdown went full tilt.

23. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    SDOT my man.. you have to let that go. Besides, James Harrison is not even in the NFL anymore and nevermind the Patriots. What he speaks about is irrelevant.

This is not like Terry Bradshaw taking small potshots at the team. James Harrison still considers himself a proud member of the team. Need I remind you that, without James Harrisons 100 yard Defensive Touchdown in Super Bowl XLVIII; that Super Bowl potentially looks different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Exactly what happened.

Every chance Harrison gets he's bashing Tomlin... He's worse than Terry. Only thing Harrison is used for is to bash Tomlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsZWDCVnTqE

25. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

..... *sigh.....

:facepalm: