1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrant out for Suttons arrest

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    So you have no idea how many dogs he killed do you? But I'm guessing you think one dog killed means it should be a lifetime and no forgiveness.

2. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    That's so weird to say you are not allowed to say you were brought up a certain way.

Guess everyone who lives in an poor area to not having good schools is all their fault as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    I agree with you because I knew many white guys in my area that fought dogs and cocks (Roosters), and some of the probably still do. That was their thing. Vick just happened to be a high profile, rich pro football player.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    add to that,
    plenty of them had coon dogs too and when they couldn't hunt good enough to their liking, the dogs were shot in the woods and left to die. Plain and simple.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    I agree that people should accept responsibility for their actions however people are shaped by their upbringing it’s pretty basic psychology. A child’s mind is developed at a young age and for every person that escapes a bad upbringing most will fall into the same cycle.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Deer tastes good. That's all I have to say about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

BBFE49F4-ACB7-4316-B6C3-9B1D4F0412BE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
  9. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Obsess much?

10. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I thought he admitted it was six or eight, but that was only after initially lying and saying he wasn't involved in killing them.

Let G-d forgive. That ain't my job. I still see the guy for what he is.

11. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
  12. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    So you see him as someone who did wrong, served more than an insane amount of time, and grew up to doing more for the community of what he did wrong.

Or are you saying you only care about the past and have a lust for hate?

Since you brought religion into it, what are you going to do when you see someone worse than Vick in heaven? If you can't forgive, than how do you expect to enter? Or do you think there's special places of hell in heaven for people who butthurt you with their past?

13. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    Chicken and pineapple pizza..... trust me, it's good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    We had a white pizza with shrimp at the pizza place I worked in Florida. That was delicious!

We also made breakfast pizzas when we opened up for the employees. We had to run test pizzas once the oven came to temp in the morning before lunch, so we didn't want to waste them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    so - do we sign him? right player , right price.

we need help there...

• Like Like x 1
  16. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Dear taste better

17. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    I'll trust ya on that one, Hannibal.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  18. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    No, I see him for who he is, not who you want him to be.

I don't hate the guy. I don't care enough about him to hate him. He showed us who he is. He tried to lie his way out of it, which you didn't even seem to know. I don't know what is in his heart and neither do you. I do know what he did. He showed us his capacity for selfishness and cruelty. This wasn't some victim of violence who became an abuser. This wasn't someone who stole out of desperation due to poverty. This wasn't even someone who committed horrible acts in a moment of rage or fear. This is someone who chose to torture living creatures for his amusement. When they became useless to him, he brutally killed them. He tried to lie his way out of it, then he blamed others, before finally putting in the work to rehabilitate his image after serving time in prison.

By the way, did you forget that Vick's original plea was not guilty? Did you forget that he only pleaded guilty after his co-conspirators turned on him?

https://www.nfl.com/news/timeline-of-michael-vick-s-legal-troubles-09000d5d8106e6f0

My comment about forgiveness was meant to imply that is a religious discussion and not my concern. Vick doesn't need me to forgive him or care if I do so. I'm not getting into a debate about faith except to say that your last post didn't show any real respect for mine. This isn't the place for a religious discussion.

The Steelers shouldn't have signed him. They knew what he was and what he had done. He was an example of the Steelers being willing to take on bad guys and not care about the PR hit, which is the part that is relevant to this discussion. We don't know what Sutton did or did not do. We don't even know the details of the accusation. He didn't show us who he is nearly as clearly as Vick did.

19. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I kill at least one every year.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    :hijacked:

Sutton anyone, ANYONE, Bueller, ANYONE?

21. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    Ok, you have me interested

22. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    You really Google vicks first plea deal but ignore what he ended up doing? And went off of nfl.com.

It's hilarious you say you see him for what he is. Yet you ignore everything after the first plea, he turned himself in to to putting himself in jail, taking as much heat as he could. But most importantly you ignore what he changed into with helping the animal community. The fact he was actually considered to be the spokesperson for Peta says a lot. Because those people freak out to hearing someone left a husky outside for 30 minutes in 32° weather

Do you even know about him lobbying for it to be felon to bring kids to fighting rings? That way children don't grow up that way to think it's OK.

So yep, you're just a hater and say someone past and upbringing is what they should be seen as for the rest of their life. .... you sound like a great person to be friends with.

23. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Yeah I get that Strum but can you make hamburgers out of it without a little added fat?
    :smiley1:

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. forgotten1

Mar 4, 2022
    Just make sure it isn't a Key Deer. LOL.

25. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    Absolutely. They don’t hold together particularly well and they can be a bit dry because venison is so lean, but it can be done. With that out of the way whatever ground venison I’ve got ends up being chili or shared with friends

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1