1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

WalterFootball Most likely to be Busts

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by SteelByDesign, Apr 4, 2012.

1. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2012bustsoffense.php

He lists Mike Adams which I've thought for a while now. I'm praying their interest in him is smokescreen. He's Max Starks with a crap work ethic.

LaMichael James is a guy that I see his point. If he gets drafted in like the 2nd or 3rd he'll be a bust... But if you draft him in the 4th or 5th and see him as a jack of all trades, rotational back I could see him being successful.

2. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I think I'd reach for someone like Zeitler or Osemele rather than take Adams. I'd lump Silatolu in there as well but I wouldn't be surprised if he's off the board before #24 to someone like the Bengals or Jets.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i don't think i would rate adams as a bust. he does alot of things pretty well but he needs some coaching. you have to remember osu was never a big passing team so he really didn't get tons of reps in pass protection there. he has decent footwork. not my first choice but he would be better then max. his footwork is much better than max ever thought about. he needs some stregnth added is the biggest trouble and some coaching. :cool:

4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Adams, weak and lazy, not a good combination. we all ready have
    a handful of these guys on are current OL. Pull the trigger on Decastro
    ten year starter from the get go. Ben and Pouncey need the help.

5. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    if we want decastro we have to trade up 9/10 spot , at least our first and second , he is worth for sure but can we afford ?

6. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    No, he's not worth our first and second, there's very good guards in the 2nd. After two days would you rather have option A or B...

Option A:
    David Decastro (plus no 3rd or 4th rounder)

Option B:
    • Donta Hightower / Mike Adams / Dontari Poe / Stephon Gilmore
    AND
    • Kevin Zeitler / Kelechi Osemele / Amini Silatolu

7. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I don't think any olineman is worth trading up for. That's just me. I think you can fine good lineman without mortaging the future. Skill players are about the only people i would give draft picks up for to move up. Even when we traded up to get troy I was a little hestitant.

8. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    while i think de castro could be the new steve hutchinson i would not trade our second but a 4rth for sure , the guards you think will be there in the second will not be there , zietler and silatolu are late first high second , osemele high mid second . the most probably option is hightower (if is still around at 24 ) and brooks at 56