1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Vs the Chiefs

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MikeFanForLife, Sep 22, 2015.

1. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Was thinking of driving out to K.C. for the game against the Chiefs. (Little closer than driving to the Burg). Does anyone know which section or side of field I should buy my ticket for? Rather sit by my fellow fans if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

2. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Glenn is the guy to talk to. I think he lives around that area and has mentioned that he's going to the game.

3. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Soooo wanted to go to this game. I'm only 3 hrs away. But I'll be out of state. Went to a concert there this summer. I hope the parking lot management is better than it was for the concert. Absolute cluster fornication.

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol:

5. Dreamman0

Dreamman0 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2013
    We will welcome you to KC! Kansas City Steelers Fan Club will have gathering the night before the game (I can provide more details as the game approaches, last time the Steelers came to town Antonio Brown did a free autograph signing for us, of course can't promise the same this time) and a KCSFC tailgate at the stadium before the game. He have party buses, with seats still available, to get you to and from our bar to the stadium if your interested. We have a block of seats the fan club bought and sold to our members, they are sold out but there is a 'waiting list' for those who can't make the game and want to sell them. Might even be able to hook you up with a KCSFC member to stay with so you dont have to pay for a hotel. Didnt know Glenn was local, where have you been on gameday man?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I think Glenn's on the opposite side of the state by St. Louis IIRC.

7. Dreamman0

Jun 18, 2013
    No excuse! OK, good excuse but whats a 3 hour drive(each way)?! lol

8. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    the dude who hangs with AB's dad in KC should know
    I believe that's SteelerfaninKC
    THAT'S WHO I WOULD PM.

9. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I had a chance to go to this game but had to turn it down. My brother picks an away game every year but by the time you figure in the ticket, the plane ticket, the hotel, and eating out it just want worth it to me.

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    That's correct. I'm about 45 miles west of St. Louis about 3hr drive to K.C.

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I think he said he was done with the Steelers last year. Was pissed about something they did. Haven't seen him around for awhile. But yeah if he's still around he may be the go to guy.

12. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Oh I'll be there. It's too close to miss.

13. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I'm planning on coming up Saturday and stay the weekend with some friends. Where's this gathering going to be? I'd love to come.

14. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I plan on being at that game. There really isn't a bad seat in the house and fans are usually scattered all over. We had season tickets in KC for several years because we had family that played for the chiefs. We were in the corner of the endzone and really enjoyed the seats. Still wore my Steeler's gear even thought I was watching KC. After time I was accepted! lol

15. Dreamman0

Jun 18, 2013
    When I have more details Ill be sure to share them here. Will also let everyone know which lot the tailgate will be and any other info I can gather.

16. Dreamman0

Jun 18, 2013
    The Saturday night before the game rally will be held at our KCSFC home bar, Callahan's 12843 W 87th St Parkway, Lenexa, KS 66215. Still looking for info for the location of the tailgate.

17. Dreamman0

Jun 18, 2013
    Another update, our tailgate will be at the back end of the 'N' parking lot, enter through gate 6 for easiest access...typical KC, put the fans of real teams in the back row...once again we do still have party bus tickets available from our bar to the stadium (directly to the tailgate) and back again

18. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Hey there, I'm here :) I was in STL for the game on Sunday. As a fan club here in KC, we bought group tickets from the Chiefs ticket office. I believe that we are sold out, but entirely sure? Couple of things if you are looking for a ticket or tickets to the Chiefs game. Check out the KC Steelers fan club on facebook at facebook.com/kc.sfc or go to our web address which is www.kcsfc.net. Ed is the President of the club. He would know if there are any tickets to be had through the group such as someone willing to seel what they have for whatever reason?? Hope that helps!