1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Vontaze Burfict

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MadtownDruankard, Jan 4, 2016.

1. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    This guy is a thug and has pay backs coming. He purposely tried to take Ben out and was involved in all kinds of dirty thuggery last game. I'm really hoping DeCastro ends his season. His back up is probably actually a better player, but he crossed the line last game. The guy sucks as a player and thinks he can get into our heads with cheap shots. I fully expect more of his antics this week, I just hope he doesn't actually hurt anyone or bait us into 15 yard penalties.

The smart thing to do would be to "legally" go after Burfict immediately in the first quarter. He's a mental midget and will quickly lose his cool and will hurt his team because he's a selfish player and a thug.

Same thing goes for PacMan. If there was ever a team that needs to be punched in the mouth it's this 2015 Ben'sGals. Most over rated team in the league.

2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Can't stoop to their level at any cost. Cooler heads will prevail.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Totally agree. We need to lay on the mind games hard with that bunch. Let them lose their cool and play out of control.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I have my fears that they really think that it's Pittsburgh that was the dirtier team in the games this year. Cheap shots might come at Ben's expense and if the referees don't reign it in early it could get nasty.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  5. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    It's going to be quite chippy. Yes they have some real questionable players but they ALWAYS have had them. Such a wonderful franchise. Keep them with a nice zero stat!

Hopefully the Rooster starts. Nice and cold.

Buridiot best have his head on a swivel.

This is the 1st step to another crown.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I was perfectly fine with that tact the second regular season game, but I think both coaches reel in the players for this one, as the should with the playoffs on the line. I do agree that he would lash out if he gets blocked aggressively by our o-line. We just cannot retaliate, period. Let the W on the scoreboard be the payback.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    First of all Burfict is a beast on the field.
    Secondly, His back up would be a huge down grade.
    Thirdly, If they go chasing him all over the field looking for some sort of revenge then the Bengals will come out on top.

Fourthly, I agree he's a punk.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Just another reason to come out fast ... If we can get the passing game going and negate his play it can take his mind out of the game ...Hitters Love to hit and his Team feeds off of him why let him light up our RB'S and fire up his Team ? Use the WR screen game it is really the correct approach to this game ...

9. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Fifthly, sensible play

10. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Sixly there is something wrong with that guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I won't be one bit surprised if he takes a shot at Ben's knees.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    ....and seventhly, we're now officially on that stairway to you know where! Hey bartender - another round of 7 & 7's for my friends here. :drinks:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    James Harrison needs to lay the wood too. He was making some nice hard hits against the north east ohio stains

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    After the Steelers/Cincy game and Giants/Panthers game, I would expect the league to do a little preemptive policing. Kind of like they do in baseball, both sides will get warned before the game and ejections will follow if dirty play ensues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    If this is James last ride, I wish he would say so to the team and it may inspire them to send him out right.

16. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    They need to stay away from those personal foul penalties, let the Bengals get those dumb penalties.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Things will get chippy but after the last game I expect the flags to come out quickly.

18. Cali Steel

Cali Steel

Jan 4, 2012
    If I'm Haley I find a tendency of his. Maybe in pass coverage or on a reverse and have a play or two just for him. Have our biggest hitter peel back and deliver the sandman to his door.

• Like Like x 1
  19. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    This punk will not get stopped from doing his dirty play, even if warned.
    Our Oline is weakest link falling into their dirty game. I really expect our staff to warn them, and not to fall into their game.

Also, I hope if we are winning our staff pulls the starters out as soon as the game is clinched (or so). If the Bungles are losing, I won't be surprised if they do dirty stuff at the end.

20. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    This would be a smart move during warmup. But, honestly, do you think that will stop them from taking cheap shots?

21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Steelers need to keep their poise, and execute they will be fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Ratkomladic

Ratkomladic Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2013
    I hope Cody Wallace will give him same treatment as he gave that safety from Broncos, that could be sweet :))))))

23. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I think the NFL will be calling both teams this week. I don't think they will wait for game day and I am sure the NFL will tell them keep it clean. I don't think the NFL wants any of what happened last game to be seen on prime time Saturday night. I hope the Steelers don't lose it when the Bunholes start their crap cause you know they will. This could be a very big game changer, the team to keep their cool will be the team that comes out on top.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I expect Burfict to dish out cheap shots starting on the 1st play, regardless of what Lewis tells him or any official warnings. That's just who he is. You can't get a tiger to change its stripes. I am truly worried that he will try to take out the knees of some of our stars any time that he has an opportunity.

25. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    In a playoff game? I would think so. I guess a team could do like hockey though and send a nobody out to take the fall.