1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgency and Emotion

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by NE Missouri Steeler, Dec 2, 2018.

1. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Steelers only have urgency in their end zone celebrations. Sad sad sad....

Losing a game is one thing, but coming out flat in 2nd half and not being able to adjust.
    Our complete collapse of special teams ALL season is sad as well. That may not be an effort issue.

I can handle mistakes, but lack of effort is damn poor. You are professional athletes and play one side of the ball and/also play situational football. I can't understand any player getting tired. It's your job to play 60 minutes. So if they aren't tired, then they aren't playing with full effort and urgency.

People pay tons of money to come watch you play. I had a friend drive his son from Indiana to the game tonight for his birthday. He had to save money for months to make this birthday wish happen.

Steelers have a great fan base. Steeler Nation deserves some damn urgency for 60 minutes!!! Not all of a sudden kick it when being threatened. Referees were bad. No question, but if you need the referees to make EVERY call for you...then you aren't a championship team. We aren't a championship team at this point. At least play with championship effort and I will be happy.

1st home loss when leading by at least 14 and we were leading by 16.....220-1-1
    IT WAS ALUMNI WEEKEND!!!!!! Come on man!!!

I know I am preaching to the choir, but I hope someone else feels the same.......