1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Up to the Steelers to protect their 6 SB's

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Feb 6, 2017.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    No faith in our QB, who idolizes Tom Brady? Yeah, me either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah right and you never thought theyd be in the championship game last year either. Hell you didn't even have them making the playoffs.

Your negativity is tiresome.

3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    This team was going nowhere after those horrific "lay down and die" performances against the Eagles and Dolphins earlier in the year. Good teams don't lose games like that.

Face it... if Carr wasn't injured vs. Titans, Steelers wouldn't have made it past the divisional round. The Steelers are overrated, BIG TIME.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    :rolleyes:

5. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Too many primadonna players and too many bad coaching decisions. You know I'm right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Things started to go down hill for the Falcons when their RB get dinged up. Ball control is definitely key to beating the PATs

7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    You are kinda right

• Like Like x 1
  8. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Be the same or worse than last year. Unless the Roony's step up and demand more from the coaching staff we will go nowhere.

The players today don't care about Steeler tradition. That is gone for the most part. Unless we are going to put a team together similar to the 70 team and due a massive upgrade on the coaching staff forget about beating the Pats and the 7th Ring.

This all takes money and the owners are not the best pay in the NFL. You get what you pay for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    It just seems so easy for the Patriots now that Manning is retired and Ben is just not as good as he used to be....I hope we have seen the last brady sb trophy....I highly doubt it anybody would even put up a fight in the AFC for yrs to come....I hope I am wrong.

10. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    The 3 most important players if the Steelers are to beat the evil empire are Heyward, Tuitt and Hargrave. They will need to dominate the line and get pressure on Brady relentlessly.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  11. robsong

robsong Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Maybe he was the one who stole Tom Brady's jersey lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    I think Ben is going thru crisis right now, does he love football or does he love brady?

He might ask for a trade to NE..LOL

13. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Has Ben gotten soft!!!! to ask Brady for his Jersey?? As to say he holds Brady in high esteem or idolizes him!!!!:facepalm:

14. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    I've never seen this in football,soccer however I've seen players exchange jerseys, but never ask for them..

15. robsong

robsong Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    If you can't beat them join them.

16. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
  17. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  18. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Brady didn't take his jersey off and hand it to Ben :lolol:

He shipped him one.

But yes, I dont think Brady asked for Bens. Ben collects QB jersey for his office. Makes sense he'd target QB's.

19. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    OK if you have some confidential info about Ben collecting jerseys then ok ,he gets a pass.otherwise it's just a weak move by Ben.

Btw does Ben have Joe flacco's jersey in his office ?

20. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    It will absolutely crush me if they catch us....I don't give a rats ass about how many rings Marcia and the Head Cheat have its all about franchise SBs. My coping mechanism is this though....these cheatriot teams couldn't hold a candle to our 70s dynasty....maybe by playing with today's pansy ass rules. But I do know some fact and that is Mean Joe would of had Marsha carted off by the end of the 1st quarter and Mel would of thrown all their little ****head receivers dicks in the dirt.....Don't even get me started on what Lambert would have done.....

21. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    wow, talk about doom and gloom.

these guys are all professional athletes. who cares if Ben appreciates what Brady can do. that has ZERO effect on his play on the field. last time i checked Ben has been the qb of 3 teams that made the super bowl and Tomlin has coached in 2. some teams have never even made it to a super bowl.

the 70s spoiled us Steeler fans with 4 rings. they added 2 more rings in the 2000's. they made it to the AFCCG last year. all in all it was a pretty good season. hell most people wrote them off after losing 4 in a row.

the Pats tend to make most teams look like their little brother. they have the greatest qb to ever play the game. like it or not the numbers dont lie.

the Steelers will be right in the mix again next season and if the ball bounces their way they may end up in another super bowl. they need another solid draft and hopefully they can grab a couple FA other teams have written off and lets see what happens. they got younger and faster on defense last season. another good draft and hopefully they can get faster. their offense will be better. all those young wrs now have another year under their belt. realistically with Ben at qb they have another 2 to 3 years of being a top super bowl contender.

i would much rather be a Steelers fan watching my team contend every year for a super bowl than a Browns fan knowing the season is over after the opening kick off.

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    What you mean after :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  23. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Brady is going to match the Steelers SB total himself :facepalm:, what's so discouraging is the fact they won the SB without Gronk.

24. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think maybe Brady shipped Ben a knockoff Jersey from China:shrug: