1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Undisputed With Skip And Shannon...

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Junebug, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Would someone please tell these guys that there are other teams besides the Cowboys and Patriots!!!! That's ALL they talk abut day after day....I quit watching because they got boring. Same crap EVERY day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
  3. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    These shows are all like that now. It's the same guest on different shows giving their "hot takes". Cowgirls suck, not sure why everyone seems to obsess about them. F the Cheats, hopefully after Brady is done no one talks about them.

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Big fan of the show personally. Sure, Skip's takes wear out their welcome but he is usually countered by Shannon. On that note, Shannon is one of the most comical football analysts around. His ability to allude to even the most common occurances and simplify them yet maintain the humor is what drives the show. Skip is much like Jason Garrett; an addition and nothing more.

Side note. Those who are saying Shannon hates the Steelers need to take a look with his sit down with James Harrison. He states that he grew up a Steelers fan and was one... just not on Sundays.

5. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Same thing with NFL network. All Cheats all the time.

6. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    its because of A-hole bob Kraft kisses everyones a$$. I can't stand him . 70 some years old and dates a 30 year old and dresses like he's 18. He's a F-in idiot

7. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    They are both idiots. Colin Cowherd.....another moron. I miss the old NFL Prime Time with Tom Jackson and Chris Berman, although Berman did grow stale the last few years, but I always respected what Tom Jackson had to say, whether I agreed with him or not. I like Mark Schlereth and Mike Golic. But, where do some of these bozo's like Jay Glazer and Bayless come from?