1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Wildcats end "The Streak"

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by KnoxVegasSteel, Nov 28, 2011.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I have to give it up to Kentucky for finally getting off the schnide by beating Tennessee. 26 years in the making and such dominance that The Streak even gets an uppercase reference. Congrats to the Cats and my fellow Steeler fan in KY. Enjoy the win buddy cause our new winning streak over UK starts next season in Knoxville!

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    yeah I know..... but man this one was sweet.... I was 6 years old the last time we beat UT.....Is Derrick Do Little going to be able to stay around another year?

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Dooley will need an 8 win season next year to be .500 over his first 3 seasons. If he doesn't get the 8 wins next season, he might be done. I like him and the integrity that he brings after that a-hole Lane Kiffin. I wouldn't piss on Kiffin if he was on fire. UT is very young and started something like 17 freshman this year. I think it is a program on the rise and Dooley is going to surprise some folks next year. The loss to KY definitely shortened Dooley's leash and people will be less patient than if he would have continued The Streak.

4. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    After the vandy game I didn't think we had a chance against you all....
    I was very impressed with how the bball team played in maui....
    they may be tougher that I expected this year