1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

UConn 36; #19 Liberty 33

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Steel_Elvis, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I’ve got to give a shout out to my Huskies! Heading into this season UConn was the worst FBS program from 2018 until early this season, and they’re now 6-5 and bowl eligible after beating the same Liberty team that won at Arkansas last week (sorry @S.T.D ). The job that Jim Mora is doing with this group of players is phenomenal. If UConn beats Army at West Point next week, they’ll almost certainly be bowling.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Boy, that loss takes the wind out of the sails for Freeze? Maybe Auburn will take a harder look for coaches?

• Like Like x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I told You We are one of the worst SEC teams. Now You can agree. LoL

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Are you seeing improvement with the talent that is there STD? Isn't this the HC 2nd season/recruiting cycle/?
    Hell Pitt has put up with Narduzzi for longer than I can take. I guess the AD is fine with 8-4 /7-5 records.
    Pitt should be a top 20 team year in year out. Narduzzi just received an extension too. Blows my mind.

• Like Like x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yes, and No.
    One thing is.....We will never be able to recruit like some of the other SEC teams.
    Have You ever noticed most of the talented teams are all coastal states???
    Also I would like to see us keep a coach long enough for Him to coach all His own players for His program. We have had a tendency to get rid of coaches before that is possible....for one reason, or another, and then the new coach of course has to use those guys.....even though they may not fit what He's trying to do. It becomes wash ,and repeat lately.

6. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Please see Pat Narduzzi

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    :dancing:
    Arkansas beat my Gamecocks this season

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    We beat a few good teams, and lost to some bad teams. Ah the life of a Razorbacks fan.
    At least Your season ended on a really high note....which is always good. :thumbs_up:

• Agree Agree x 1