1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Two glaring issues...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Xcursion88, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Xcursion88

Xcursion88 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Tomlin is a problem but more on that in a moment.
    I apologize the first post is a negative but I feel the need to vent

Ben...
    Roethlisberger, in particular this year is playing QB flat footed. The last couple years this has been showing its ugly head.

This year it's every game. He never was a big bouncing on your feet than deliver the ball type of player but he had some motion.

I've seen him throw more off his back foot this year than all years combined.

Tomlin...if they gave a trophy for a post game presser he's undefeated. Tremendous public speaker. Says the right things. Yep yep yep.

Clock management. He's always failed. His in the moment sense of feel for the game has always been juvenile.

I truly believe he's worn out his welcome here. I'm not a big fire the coach guy but some things have gotten really stale.

Something else....that field was garbage. A great coach at halftime the first thing would have said everyone get longer cleats on....and I mean EVERYONE.

I'm convinced and been for a while that Tomlin will never get his team to overachieve. In other words if we need to steal a game from the coach...that isn't happening.