1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

**TSF 2024 Fantasy Football - SIGN UP HERE**

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Thor, Jul 20, 2024.

1. soulkitchen

soulkitchen Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Soulkitchen is good for any day or time. If I cannot make it I will update my list.

2. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    **UPDATE**

We have enough players to form two leagues again this year, with some participating in both to help round out 12 teams in each.

I've heard back from all but a couple regarding draft availabilities. Based on those responses I'm currently looking at 12pm and 2pm on Labor Day for the live drafts. If anyone has an issue with that timeframe I need to know ASAP.

I'll be sending the invites to your mailboxes this weekend. Once received please take the two minutes to register your team - we cannot hold the draft until the league is full, so let's lock and load them ASAP. Thanks! :hi:

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

[An aside: last year I tested some different options in the second league to keep things fresh for those in both and to add some fun. I was looking to do that again this year, and seeing as we often get a lot of returning managers each year, thought of the idea to start a keeper league (keeping 2-3 players max). While not overly complicated there are a number of details with keepers to work out surrounding the options the league elects to go with - I even tested a few different platforms over the past couple of weeks since NFL.com really doesn't provide enough options or customization to do it justice.

While I did find a good alternative and come up with what I feel are a good list of parameters and rules, I just couldn't get it done in time to vet it with the group before having to send out the invites. So if you're interested in starting one let me know and I'll roll it out in the offseason as an option next year.]

@Ray D , @SteelersFanIrl , @TerribleTowelFlying , @Steel_Elvis , @Blast Furnace
    @Tarasovic , @mytake , @SC Gamecock , @gumbygolf , @blackandgoldpatrol
    @soulkitchen , @bnasty23 , @Nathan Thompson , @Mashburn , @Lizard72
    @thorn058

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
  4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I am good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    Thursday update...

We need to get everyone registered in order to host the draft. There a couple left in each league:

TSF - Black '24
    @Tarasovic , @soulkitchen

TSF - Gold '24
    @Mashburn , @bnasty23

Please see your DM for the link and details and get your team registered ASAP. If you've changed you mind, let me know that as well. Otherwise I'll have to try and find a replacement. But we're on short notice now!

6. Tarasovic

Tarasovic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2020
    I AM IN. I registered. Sorry for the delay

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
  8. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019