1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

troy

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by freakfontana, Mar 3, 2013.

1. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    ipotetically what is the trade value for troy , with all good safieties around in the draft ,with our cap problems and troy injuries , is so out of sense ?

2. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    i dont think it is an option. a rookie isnt going to start at saftey. if troy can get healthy and i know its a big if. if he went to another team and played like troy there is nothing another team could give us worth that. i would bet that a 2nd or 3rd round pick would be the best a team would offer. with his contract few teams would be willing to take that on

3. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    ah ,so no i though we could have a 2nd a 3rd and a 5th for him

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    This isn't fantasy football or Madden. If you want to see a bickering, divided locker room, then by all means trade away a 31 year old sure fire hall of famer who may be the highest character player on the team.

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    exactly elvis, this isn't madden, and unless this future HOF'er actually plays, then we would be foolish to keep him around alot longer.

jerome is a future HOF'er too, but we don't pay him 10.5 million dollars a year to be a cheerleader. that would divide a lockeroom quicker then anything.

guys that won't make in their whole careers what troy makes in a year playing 3 games. i'd be highly pissed if i'm busting my butt in his spot and all the money goes to him. same as woodley. you don't think this causes disention? if troy don't play this year, you have to think about it, not what he's done in the past. two sides to every story.:cool:

6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

Not so fast my friends, you must play to get into the HOF, The jury is still out
    on 43 if has played enough games to make the hall. Your favorite player better see some game action
    or he will not be seriously considered.

7. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    back to my original question , i know is very ipotetical but if a team like indianapolis (just for example of a bottom rounds team) offer a 2nd and a 3rd for troy (leave it the fifth) , what do you do ? remember we still have to take a safety anyway