1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Traitorson still running his mouth

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Dec 16, 2018.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I'm not saying I disagree but I wish he would go away. I saw the Bus invited him to his Steelers event. Why are people still incorporating this traitor in Steelers events?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He's going to have an axe to grind for a long time but he's not wrong with what he said.

The more people that brig attention to the coaching the better. Maybe the Rooneys will be swayed.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I still don’t hate Harrison lol.

Teams that helped us get rings get a lot of free passes for me lol

Edit: players lol

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I agree but if the organization, players, family stop involving him in things. He will fall into irrelevancy where he belongs.

It's easy. He wanted to help the Patriots tie us in Super Bowls. He would have been parading it around in our faces forever. His plan failed and he's trying to half run back with his tail between his legs. Loyalty is important to most but I guess you don't care about that.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Tomlin gave Harrison the shaft his last 2 seasons here. I will always be a fan of his even though he played his final season in NE.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I'm Good with James

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m with ya

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Playing the best players to win the game in front of him? I'm glad he didn't pander to James. You guys would have been complaining about him not playing Watt. Lose/lose situation for Tomlin with his haters.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

Yea, that Bud Dupree sure was a wrecking ball last season. Please get a clue.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    He's been great this year when Harrison couldn't have played. Screwing up his development to pump the ego of some juicehead sounds like a great idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

I will admit that Dupree is FINALLY playing to his expectancy but to bench James for a player who couldn't even sniff a QB last season was another terrible Tomlin decision.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    This right here, 2 sides to this story. I don't hate this guy, maybe if more people spoke their mind instead of kiss a$$(Tunch) this team would improve!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

Not to mention we aren't talking about benching anyone there was plenty of playing time to go around. James wasn't asking to be a starter he just wanted a hat and some snaps.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    I don't think it was the fact that Harrison didn't play as much as it was him being told he would play and have a role. Stringing him along all season seems to be what angered him the most. He probably would have asked for a release before the season started if he knew that's how it would play out. Obviously, we don't know what 100% truly happened behind closed doors. Maybe that really was the plan, and Harrison just wasn't getting it done in practice.. Who knows?

15. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    You guys lack foresight. Dupree wouldn't be what he is now if he was benched last year. Just like you don't realize how mad you'd be at him if he helped the Patriots tie us in Super Bowls.

Well they didn't expect Watt to be as good as he was. They were hoping he'd be a good leader, ready if # called, retire with the Steelers, and get a job with them in some capacity after football. But he wanted to flush all that down the drain for 4 football games. It's the same horrible rash decision making and inability to weigh his decisions and future that probably led him to hit his wife.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'm with you. Every year the week leading up to the Super Bowl I see that play at least 50 times on all those BS talking head shows. One of my top 10 Super Bowl moments.

Off topic: Another favorite is Bills Don Beebe with his team losing like 50-7 against the Cowboys coming out of nowhere and smacking the ball out of cocky Cowboy going in for score.Older Buffalo fans still remember it but I'm guessing most had turned off TV by then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    Dupree was a 1st round draft pick in 2015. It must have been Colbert lacking the foresight because he didn't do squat up until this season and playing behind Harrison his first 2 seasons had nothing to do with his development. Bud has been a complete dud up until about 1/2 way through this season. He is still rather inconsistent for a 1st round pick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Dud or not leading up to this season. He's helping us win games now where Harrison couldn't. Harrison 0 impact on the Patriots proves Steelers fate last year remains with or without Harrison out there.

19. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    So when is he gonna take Porter's job?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Xcursion88

Xcursion88 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Fingers are crossed. It we hold our breath we won't wake up.

21. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    It could have been his but he's proven he's not a leader and selfish. I don't see any type of coaching in his future. It's all about JH at all times.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Xcursion88

Xcursion88 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2018
    I remember that well. At that point I was holding out hope the Cowboys wouldn't set the super bowl record for point disparity.

23. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    I didn't hear him say one thing that was false...And he didn't say anything overly critical

24. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    What he is now ? Seriously?

Actually the switching of sides may have happened sooner and we would of gotten a glimpse of what to expect plus experience in already playing different sides for both guys Watt/Dupree with Harrison getting snaps as well.....

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    We could have used James against Jacksonville in the playoffs. Watt was spent. Several third downs were run outside of Watt that James would have stopped. If he only made one of those plays, we would have won.