1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Training Camp Autograph Seekers?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers Sideline, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Steelers Sideline

Steelers Sideline Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Anyone in here that goes to training camp every year to seek autographs from the big players? I was looking for advice this year on when and where I should be to get the best autographs for my time.

I'll be at the first 2 practices and i'll be at the Friday Night Lights at Latrobe and the Family Fest at the stadium. Those are 4 days i'll definitely be there with the kids and want to do some autographing. Any help and advice would be great! THANKS!

2. SteelGirl85

SteelGirl85 New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Friday Night Lights practice, you're able to get lots of autographs if you're quick enough. You need to be there as soon as Gates open and remain on the fence to get the best chances as all players are required to sign for 15 minutes. As far as the Fan Fest thing, that's new, so you may only get autographs of former players and/or through SNU experiences, we went to Fan Blitz in April which had the same description, so I'm basing that off of our experience there. You've been to training camp already, so I'm sure you figured out where to get the big names there already. Hope this helps.