1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Total Disrespect From the Boston Herald

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dkblue, Oct 28, 2011.

1. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I would just like to tell the writer of that article, and pardon my French,...To kindly suck it you asshat.

2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Funny, when I try to click on the original link now, I get:

Error: Page Not Found
    Sorry, the page you requested is not available.

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Oh wow! That is classic! Freakin losahs don't look so smaht now do ya?!?!?

4. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Losing has always been a hard pill to swallow for the God Almighty Patsies!!!!!!! This is our time.... :butcher:

5. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    To be fair, I found out that the article is still up, but that the link in the first post in this thread is incorrect. The correct link to the original article by Ron Borges is http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1376514.

In looking for that article, I did find Borges' follow-up article to the game, and in all fairness, he did give the Steelers some credit. From the follow-up, regarding the Pats play as of late:

"They weren’t getting better; the opposing quarterbacks — Mark Sanchez and Tony Romo — got worse. The Patriots may have looked better, but receivers were still open, as they often were yesterday. The difference was Heath Miller, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders weren’t dropping passes and Roethlisberger was a patient surgeon, slicing apart the middle of the field early, when the Pats seemed obsessed with protecting against deep balls, and hurting them on the wide sides of the field later."

The full follow up is at http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1377165.

6. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    These a-holes are pathetic. This guy doesn't give the Steelers any credit for the win but blames it on NE playing crappy. So, I guess in the minds of the smaahht pats fans, the Steelers didn't win that game, the patsies beat themselves..... pathetic indeed.

http://blogs.bostonmagazine.com/boston_ ... -steelers/

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, at least he could give some credit where it was due. Must have really hurt to write such positive comments. :-D

Love that part.

8. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I think it's fair to say from the full follow-up that this guy is not only an a-hole (we already knew that) but a coward as well. He does not give the Steelers credit where credit is due, because credit was due to our defense! They're the ones he talked so much sh-- about in the first article. Making fun of Casey Hampton -- really? Brett Keisel -- seriously?? Like you guys wouldn't have killed for either of those players over the last 10 years. Why don't you just make fun of us for having Troy Polamalu or Heath Miller? Oh and picking on Anthony Smith. Bravo. What a brave stance he took there. Why not throw in a shot at Tyrone Carter?

His entire follow-up is a simultaneous credit to our passing offense and smashing of the Pats' passing defense. Yeah, that all makes sense, but he doesn't even mention the fact that his beloved Tom Brady [stats] was completely shut down by that defense he talked so much crap about (TEN points his offense earned, and SEVEN of those came thanks to a meaningless penalty). He gives nothing to our defense, puts no blame on their offense, and puts the entire loss on their secondary. It's as sad as some extra stupid Steelers Message Boarder blaming William Gay for everything. He doesn't eat his words like facts would have you believe he should, hides his embarrassment for the fact that we showed the world a blueprint for beating them and turning the golden boy into a lump of coal, and he's a frickin' bastahd for it.

:herewego!: