1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomlin's trade value?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Bieniemy

2. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Would be something worse than zero

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Looks like there's going to be a lot of interest in him. I remember him when he was here with the Chargers.

4. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Well what I mean is that they will suffer though an inept candidate just so they don't have to terminate the contract. So the wait it out game.

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Oh I definitely am glad not to be in that boat. But with the Steelers they're so afraid to change. It just makes you wonder what could have been in the last decade if they would have just paid more attention to detail and addressed the glaring issues year in and year out. When you have a franchise as blessed as this, you don't squander it, and I fear that's exactly what this team has done.

6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Every time they mention his name i hear Eric the Enemy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    I still think a lot of this is that Art doesn’t value the same things as his father. I really think a lot has to do with him. Ben has been catered too a lot. Do you really see Dan Rooney putting up with all the AB drama knowing now that we only knew of a small amount of it and had been going on for years? When you allow stuff like this it creates a bad culture. And we have a culture of players that consistently are underprepared and don’t ever seem to take it serious enough.

8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    And the interesting thing if I'm remembering correctly, granted this was rumored. Dan wanted Tomlin to replace Cowher and Art wanted Russ Grimm. Grimm never was a HC candidate again and in hindsight I don't think it would have panned out.

9. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    1) I keep Tomlin.

2) I get some new coordinators

HACK