1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomlin and Porter bad sports parents

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Jan 30, 2017.

1. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Most of the evidence is circumstantial, but it's fairly strong circumstantial evidence. Maybe somebody is waiting for the right time (or right price) to give up cell phone video or maybe there isn't any. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Apparently, the reason he wasn't being allowed into the bar was because he'd threatened to kill the bouncer last time he was there in a drunken stupor.

Why would these people just wake up and decide one day that they've got a vendetta against Joey Porter so let's go try to destroy his rep? I think there's enough smoke to lead me to believe there's some fire.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Maybe something did happen but its seriously being exaggerated. If you think a big stink occurred on the field and no one captured it in todays world, I dont know what to tell you. He probably just cursed at a ref.

I believe he threatened the doorman like I believe he assaulted him. Oh wait, he didnt.

They didn't just wake up and decide to destroy his rep, they just dont have to like him like you clearly dont like him.

3. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I loved him as a player, but he's nothing special as a coach. Maybe you're right, these people are really just out to get him. Bunch of freaking liars. I shouldn't be so cynical. I know people wake up every day and decide to go after someone's rep just because they can. I'm sure Porter behaved himself impeccably at that bar and at these football games. Maybe just a little cuss word or two like you said, that's all.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Meh, who cares. Haters gonna hate.

5. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Some people just love a big, smelly dogpile.