1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Today.... on As the Steelers Turn.....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TuRnDoWnForWaTT, Feb 27, 2018.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Nah I'm not concerned with it. I'm gonna do me and live with the consequences.

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Okay then keep thinking bullying is funny :facepalm:.

3. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Bullies prey on the weak and are 100% cowards when faced with a confrontation that dosent favor them. Bullies are one of the lowest forms of scum.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Again I'm gonna do me and if cracking a joke upsets you that's tough.
    Pretty much everyone here does the same thing Sean Davis did. How many times have you cracked on a player on this message board?

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah I put them right down there with Patriots and Ravens fans.

6. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I remember when Gronk bullied Davis and clowned him afterwards.

7. vlad582

vlad582 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017

Thank you. Pretty head scratching how this is so missed on this tread. I miss the days when the Steelers had men on the roster, not oversized 8 year olds. Whether it is OK to do it or whether kids today are soft, why do it? You are a guy making millions playing a game, be grateful for the opportunity you have in life. Why use it to beat down the less fortunate? Real men are using their celebrity to raise awareness and money to help their communities and those less fortunate (e.g. JJ Watt) while Davis is trolling teens in Chick-fil-A. Hopefully the steelers war room will start adding mental fitness to the draft sheet to go along with athletic talent soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Yeah. I didn't realize how bad I aged myself with the thread title until you pointed it out. :facepalm::roflmao:

9. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Bullying isn't funny. But Sean Davis didn't Bully anyone. He made a stupid snapchat post. That's hardly bullying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Ding, Ding , Ding we have a winner!

Lot of different forms...

Again, add another to the list of dumb @sses on this team. Awe so he had to wait a bit for his chicken tenders, awe, poor guy.

"Chick-fil-A got little kids," Davis said in the Snapchat video. "This kid like eight years old. No wonder the lines be so long at Chick-fil-A."

I love a guy that uses proper English...

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    The problem is not with the 8 year olds at the counter, it's with the 12 year old managers!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  12. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. grow a pair of gonads kid or you will have a hard life. his parents need to quit being money grubbers and teach the kid life lessons. we seem to forget davis isn't a lot older than the kid at chick-fil-a. this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. i hope a judge throws this out as soon as he sees it. if they tie the courts up with this they need removed as well. grow the hell up people. :facepalm::cool:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Davis isn't being accused of bullying. His actions led to the kid being teased and bullied at school.
    The parents weren't looking for money, according to the article:

The family’s lawyer has made the claim that they “tried mightily to have this settled out of court and not even for money”. He says that they wanted Davis to record an anti-bullying/cyberbullying Public Service Announcement, but the player declined because he does not believe that his actions represented bullying, and that doing so would allow others to infer guilt.

I don't agree with this being a lawsuit, but Davis said he was willing to address cyberbullying at his football camp, so why not just record the PSA and be done with it.