1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

To the one and only member of the Najinski FFF club...

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Myronwemissyinz, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    ...(you know who you are.)

TTF spanked us this week!!!! And he only needed 3 players to do it. His QB D and K beat us this week....Yes 3 spots on his roster and 2 of them were K & D.....His bench scored 10.3 points less than our starting lineup. Even with our optimal lineup(still have Decker going tonight dont think that will make a big D.) we would have still gotten beat. Tough week for The Najinskis!! Kinda feel like the Giants. :shrug: Just cant do anything right.Drops us to 2-1. Next week is another week. We will see what happens.

Nice game TTF!! Good luck my friend!!

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Thanks, bud! I was really trying hard not to talk some smack. Time to start stacking some wins. :-D

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    BTW, you're not alone. Pjgruden is getting spanked harder by me this week in the Yahoo league. :lolol:
    Sorry PJ.

4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Man I knew that he did that because when you sent me that pm telling me about your lineup I almost started crying. LOL. Who did you have TTF? I don't think Dalton and Bernard would've made a difference in winning or losing but I think I would definitely start Bernard the rest of the way. I was watching that game on Sunday Ticket yesterday and he looked really good.

5. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    You earned the right to talk some smack this week!! Please dont think I would take offense if you did.

Thats what this is all about.....Yinz kicked my ass....Yinz earned the right to smack talk me. Let me have it.

All in fun my friend!!!! Its ONLY a game.

6. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Brees......Thats who he had......Dats all he needed!!!!

I picked up J.Bell from Detroit after they ruled R.Bush out than sat G. Bernard....

J.Bell 23.2

G.Bernard 19.9

Not much of a difference....This pick up was a nonfactor in final score.....TTF just kicked my butt this week....We will see what happens the next time we meet.......

7. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Looks like you may have hitched your horse to the wrong wagon my friend. Unless Saints D can get us 86 tonight we are getting crushed 2 weeks in a row. To make matters worse we may have the lowest score in the league 2 weeks in a row.:facepalm:

Zero....thats a big fat 0 TDs for any of our position players this week. Maybe our D will get us one tonight. :clap: Big f...in deal.

I will understand if you want to disband the Fan Club (at least you wont have to send out a ton of e-mails)!

8. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    NEVER! If I'm gonna unhitch from you I would also have to unhitch from the Steelers because they're not doing good either. I will say though that I think you have a better chance of turning it around. LOL.

9. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Looks like we won this week BFT. Dont ask me how. The trade I made hurt us. I started the wrong QB......Site is not posting recap or preview yet. Once its posted I will send it to you.

Right now we sit 4-2 just below TTF who is also 4-2....Dats were we are at....for now....

10. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm lovin' it! You know it's me waving the Official Myronwemissyinz towel every week that's pushing you over the edge! All these other bums better find a fan club and quick because we are gettin' it done!!!