1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

to sum up this season

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel1031, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think you nailed it, add in very questionable coaching from the top on down.

2. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I dont know if it has ever been done or at least by us. Draft all defense. Target some guys and go get em. Fill what few needs we might have on offense with FA.

Make some trades and move up in draft. Bryant and mitchell may be worth some spots or even mid to late rd picks. Keep bell and lets go win 2 before ben is gone.

I still think they are close. Dont need alot. Of course ben might leave if we get 1

I think some rookies can come in and help immediately

3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I know a lot of you are just Steeler fans and not fans of the other two Pittsburgh teams but I am all Pittsburgh. We just won back to back Stanley Cups. It's a small market city. Twice in my life the city has owned 2 Championships at the same time, 79 Steelers/Pirates, 2009 Steelers/Penguins. The odds of it happening again are off the chart. Thus, I had zero hope of Steelers winning the Super Bowl.

Now that the Pirates are a joke and the Penguins look like poop the Steelers are clear to win it next year.

4. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Such a wasted season by a bunch of chokers. Call a spade a spade...