1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get the ready for the draft

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersrule6, Dec 23, 2018.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The season might be over next week :facepalm:, the top needs are in no particular order:
    ILB
    CB
    OLB
    Find a replacement for Sensabaugh, he sucks. Replace Dupree, no way in hell should they pay him 9 million next season, to get 5 sacks a season no thanks. Also need a speedy ILB to play the Shazier role.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Time for our scouting department to step up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Almost ready my man!! Just need to get my setup on my phone and I am good to go for mock season!! :herewego:

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Sleeper pick the all time sack leader Jaylon Ferguson of La Tech broke Terrell Suggs NCAA record of 44 sacks, he's a 6'5 262 lb DE convert him to OLB.

5. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Here is a nice link of the top 5 at every position and where and if they are playing:

https://www.nj.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/12/15db3ddb1b3591/latest-nfl-draft-2019-big-boar.html

As for todays games if anyone is gonna watch in the 1st game @ 1:30 BC vs Boise St:

BC
    ZACH ALLEN, EDGE/DT
    WYATT RAY, EDGE

BOISE ST
    ALEX MATTISON, RB

QUICKEN LOAN BOWL 5:15 MINN VS GEORIGA TECH

junior receiver Tyler Johnson

CHEEZ-IT BOWL CAL VS TCU 9PM

CAL:

LB'S Evan Weaver & Jordan Kunaszyk
    RB Patrick Laird
    S ASHTYN DAVIS (JR)

TCU:

TCU’s Ben Banogu probably fits best in the NFL as a stand-up linebacker in a 3–4 scheme
    DE LJ COLLIER
    OLB JAWUAN JOHNSON
    LB/S ARICO EVANS....SOUNDS LIKE A TOMLIN GUY
    22 RIDWAAN ISSAHAKU 200 TACKLES
    CB JEFF GLADNEY (JR)

Looks like the 9pm game is very appealing to us Steeler fans who will be defensive heavy in this draft.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Not sure if anyone watched TCU/CAL but there were some good defensive players, then again was it the lack of offensive players making these guys look good, IDK. I was impressed with LB Kunaszky and just about all the CB's and S's for TCU. These guys will be on my watch list, but speaking of defense how do you not look at Temple guys?

Temple/Duke 1:30

What I like about this game is Temple is loaded on defense and they will be going vs a QB(Danial Jones) who many consider a top draft prospect. Guys to watch for Temple: S Delvon Randall, CB Rock Ya-Sin...the name alone has me excited, DT Michael Dogbe and RB Ryquell Armstead.
    Duke: QB Jones, TE Daniel Helm, LB Joe Giles-Harris not sure if inside or out but his preview shows he is good vs the run and pass.

So this game we will see a match of QB Jones vs Randall and Rock. We will also see Armstead vs Giles-Harris. Some guys at many needs of ours S, CB, TE, RB