1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Busman, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Hey guys.. Need a couple of tickets to the home opener against the viqueens.

Looking for aisle seats. I did find some on the north end zone up sec 121 row AA .. Does anyone know if this woud be good seats?

If you have a couple let me know

2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    AA means you are up in the 27th row which is actually better. In those sections you don't want to be too low. The end zone gives you s different perspective of how the plays open up. These will be great seats when the ball is coming your way. You will need binoculars for the other end. You will have s nice view of the city.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    121 is in the Endzone. It will be awesome when the play is in your end. When it's not, the seats aren't good. But, with the newer Jumbotron will make it a little better, to see the other end that you can't see so well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    The last 2 years I've sat on the 20. Section 108 I believe. Excellent vantage point.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the help.. I am going to try and get these based on your opinions.. Never sat in end zone before.. I usually pay a fortune and try to get closer to the middle of the field but as we know the closer you get to the 50 yard line the more absurd it gets.

Holy shiat $598 US for two tickets .. ticketmaster.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  6. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Ticketba$tard doesn't help, but tickets in general seem to have gotten really high lately. I was looking at an away game and those tickets were considerably more money. Apparently the NFL now allows teams to price according to opponent so every Steelers game is $$$

7. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I paid $368 for two tickets in the corner End zone for the game in Indy in November.

Wife and I are taking a road trip game this year. We will catch a couple games at home too this year too.

I was at the Big 10 Championship game in Indy last year to see Penn State, and told the wife it was a pretty nice city and that we should go to a game if the Steelers had one there this year. So we are going. Should be a good time.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Thats awesome.. Sometimes so long as I am in the building thats all I care about. Amazing time. Been four or five times now and once to TRS before they demolished it. I remember sitting up in the 500s and not even caring because I was in the Burgh :)

I really wanted to see the Cinci game but could not because of a prior engagement :( Typically I like to see a divisional game but oh well. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

9. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

I did not notice that but then again I have never considered an away game. All games are away for me being in Canada. The only time I have seen an away game it was in Buffalo. Ticket pricing is ridiculous and rises each and every year. At least from what I am seeing

10. dd63

dd63 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2017
    I got tickets for the KC game as soon as they came out. $125 for upper bowl 50 yard line. I might go to Detroit and see if I can get tickets the day of as I live about 1:30 minutes away. As for the 'burgh, this year I'll only be going to the preseason game against Indy. But like you said, it will be great to be in the city, and it'll be a good introduction for my kids.

11. chuckie_os

chuckie_os Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Hey there Ladies and Gents,

So I am from Baltimore and I am a Die-hard Steelers Fan! I normally come up to Pitt for the Ravens Steelers game or go to Baltimore for the game.. This year I was thinking of going to another away game or coming up to Pitt for a non Steelers Ravens game... Other than this game, which others do you feel have the same intensity level/atmosphere?

12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Cincinnati has moved up the ladder with intensity. That would be my second choice.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  13. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Home against the Packers (Nov 26), the Patriots (Dec 17) or Titans (Nov 16) will be the best games.
    The only other teams we play non-Raven and non-Bengal that have a franchise QB are indy and Detroit. But that's all they have. wins but no rivalry.
    the other teams vs. Pitt will be worth watching to see the Steeler talent prevail, again, wins but no rivalry but fun to watch Ben, Bell and Brown.

14. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Fans will most definitely be up for the Patriots game. I'm concerned though. If the Steelers loose, this city has entirely too many bridges.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    My first 2 trips to Heinz Field resulted in losses. And yes, itS a bad walk across the river back to the hotel.

Redemption on Christmas Night last year though.

16. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I either read or heard that the cheapest opening day ticket regular season is going for 165/apiece?

17. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Exactly! I see seats for sale in those lower rows for such ridiculous prices...no idea why anyone would spend that kind of money when you can barely see anything