1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets for Bears game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by gzwick26, Oct 22, 2021.

1. gzwick26

gzwick26 Active Member

Jul 22, 2017
    Thank you so much for this detailed response. Helps me so much. I really appreciate it.

2. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Just crash some well stocked parties and see how people react. With an 18 yr old daughter, most likely you'll have no problems joining them. JK

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    It those two are unavailable, Mrs Howell using beer goggles? Go ugly early they say.

4. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Ive got seats on the club level. Sec 213.

ive heard that there’s a nice area to eat and drink before the game. Is that accurate? If so how early can you get in?

5. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Being its club level only those with club level tix can access the level. From the few times I've sat in club seats the lines for everything food/restroom/etc were less and not an issue compared to the rest of the stadium. I don't know the specific times, but assume its the same as entering the stadium.

I'm in section 136 for this game

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    You have good seats, you will like them, good, choice
    I sit right across in 232

There is an indoor area up above the seats that will have a variety of concessions and several bars
    Plus a glasses wall with a nice view

There also bathrooms in that area

My advice is as soon as a timeout whistle is made aim for the rest room, it will be short

If you are a drinker, then aim for one of the bars at the ends, not so much the middle

You can probably get back to your seat before the timeout is over

Franco sits in that section about 12 rows back I believe
    If not he’s in a section left or right
    He will be up in the back at half time and is very approachable

I believe gates open 2 hours prior to the game

Enjoy

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MadtownDruankard

Aug 31, 2015

Nice. Thanks for the info!

8. MadtownDruankard

Aug 31, 2015
    Any suggestions on finding a good tailgate party besides the AE area?

9. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    "Lovie - fix me a double martini and get into that negligee."

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I would need 7, doubles first
    :puking 3:

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    One time I went I found a tailgate you could buy into. It was like $25 for food and drink.
    I found it through a google search. Was a dang good time.

12. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
  13. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  14. gzwick26

gzwick26 Active Member

Jul 22, 2017
    Will be leaving New York for Pittsburgh early Monday morning. The plan is to get there, check in to the hotel, and try to find a good place to eat in Pittsburgh. Then we’ll drive over to station square and get on the 5:15 riverboat. Hess to the stadium and get some Steelers stuff and walk around. After the game we will head back to the riverboat and head back. Thanks again everyone. Will let you know how it went after in case it helps anyone else.

• Like Like x 4
  15. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Did you enjoy the game

Did you enjoy the club seats

Did you find a tailgate party

:drinks:

• Like Like x 2
  16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Did you enjoy the trip

What feedback would you provide for the next person inquiring

• Like Like x 1
  17. MadtownDruankard

Aug 31, 2015
    Seats were fantastic. I'll definitely be doing the club seats in the future.

Ended up skipping the tailgating and hit the bars. Fun night.

I'm not sure what to say about that game . I guess it was a classic example of how we play down to the competition and cannot finish a game. We lose focus quickly. Those seats really gave an amazing view of the entire field and how plays developed. Not something you see on TV. Our secondary was terrible. We let Bear WR's run down the middle of the field all game and most of the time had no one covering them. The safeties were lost. Arthur Maulet should not be allowed on the field ever. He's a disaster. If Fields had vision he would have put up a 500 yard game on us. We gave our opponents film that I'm afraid will be very problematic vs any good QB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. gzwick26

gzwick26 Active Member

Jul 22, 2017
    Here’s my update on our trip. Traveled to Pittsburgh from New York to see my second live Steelers game ever. My first had been the Steelers Ravens championship game many years ago. I took my 18 year old daughter this time. She wanted to see Ben in person and I thought I better try to do it now just in case. We arrived in Pittsburgh at about noon on Monday after a 7 hour drive. We stayed at the Drury hotel by the airport headed to station square at around 4 o’clock and got there at about 430. Bought the round trip tickets and took the riverboat over to the stadium. When we got there we took some pictures, bought a bunch of Steelers things from the outside store ,and went walking around. I did try to join a couple of the tailgates but was declined. I didn’t push it as I wasn’t sure of the exact protocol. I did offer to pay but that was declined too. Got on a long line to enter the stadium and went in at 6:15 after waiting about 45 min. We got some food inside, walked around, and then found our seas in section 137 row p. I loved watching everything before the game, especially Boswell making every kick. I texted my brother and friends that Boswell was incredible even from 60 with room to spare. The game was so much fun and my daughter loved it - especially Renegade. The hardest part was finding the front of the stadium after the game to go back on the riverboat. Asked a few of the workers where to go but they all said they didn’t know. We finally found it and went in the very long line. It went pretty fast and eventually we made it on. Drove back from station square to the hotel and all was fine. I will say that not judging at all but if anyone is concerned about COVID, you’d probably feel uncomfortable. Like it didn’t even exist at all there. Overall we had a great time and thanks for everyone’s help. I’d be glad to answer any questions if it would help anyone at all as well.

• Like Like x 3