1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Harbaugh Brothers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Jan 8, 2012.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope the Saints and Texans get the job done next weekend. Wouldn't it be nice to see both the 49ers and Ratbirds lose next weekend. I know both teams will be favored to win but, prey to the football God's that the Saints and Texans send both of the Harbaugh Brothers home.

They made such a big deal out of their game that they played against each other this year. I would hate to see both of them playing for the chance to go to the Super Bowl the following week. It would be a mess with the media pumping them up.

I have no love for those two arrogant Harbaugh's. Hope the Saints and Texans spare us the drama with those two!!!

2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    What does a good lawn mower cost?

3. nitrous12

nitrous12 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I don't see SF beating NO right now, even at their field.

And if we beat Den and then go and beat NE I want Baltimore to win so we can go through their house.

4. SteelerLady

SteelerLady Active Member

Dec 6, 2011

Couldn't agree more. :amen:

5. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Balt fans dis not want us next week. There's no doubt the easiest route was through Houston. They also fear they can't win 3 against the Steelers even though they "swept" them this year.

P.S. can we get Steelers added to the dictionary on here?

6. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Is it tagging Steelers in your spell check program? If I misspell a word or type a word the program doesn't recognize ,it will underline it red. Then I have a right click option that will show me words it thinks I'm trying to spell...choose the word I want and click. If the word isn't there, I can choose to add the word I typed to the dictionary.

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    not me I would much rather play the texans than the ravens

8. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No doubt. The path of least resistance is easier to walk down which helps when you're limping.

9. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I don't think the board has a spell checker. It is probably your browser that is flagging the spelling. I think Firefox and Chrome have built in spell-checking, so you need to look there for the solution. PM me if you need some help and I will see what I can do to help you out. TTF, correct me if I am wrong.

10. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Even though I would love for things to pan out like you described, I am also a realist. I would not want to face Baltimore in Baltimore with our banged up team. However we get to the dance and who we face to get there doesn't matter to me, just as long as we get there.