1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

this years o-line

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel1031, Apr 28, 2012.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I really believe we are set. I think it will look like this game one adams-decastro-pouncey-colon-gilbert. I think this could be pretty darn good. If you had told me two months ago we could get adams and decastro I would have told you ur nuts because Pittsburgh will not trade back up in the first round after trading up to get decastro. I would bet everyone else would have thought the same thing. I am thrilled

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    As long as Adams stop smoking weed he should be able to compete for a starting spot.

3. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I don't think they are going to put a rookie on bens blindside. I think it will be gilbert decastro pouncey colon adams. This is only if adams shows up ready

4. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree with the OP's assessment of what the O-line should look like.

5. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Top players will make those around them better. I don't care WHERE you put DeCastro and Adams - they will make the rest of the line around them better. We should have a really good offense this year. WOW!

6. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    they put gilbert on ben's blindside last year at times. this line won't be perfect out of the gate but they will eventually gel together and could be the best we have had in a long time. :dancing: :cool:

7. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Kugler was quoted saying: "We're adding two guys who are going to help us along the offensive line,'' Kugler said. "I promise we'll get the right guys in the right position ... I know there's been a lot of shuffling but that's been out of necessity, not out of plan.''