1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This Year is Crazy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BigBensBigBong, Nov 10, 2019.

1. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Last year better? No. Not close. But does he make us better? Yes. He opens up the offense. He can call his own plays and run the no huddle as well as any qb in the league. He would make the offense better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. HOT MODELS

HOT MODELS Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2019

I new there was too much talent and watching games enjoying Bush and watching games lost that could have been won, but still had hope. But Minka and a team QB have made all the difference for Steelers are playing team ball and L Jackson worse match up may be the Steelers and as you mention KC's defense is so bad they need a prolific scorer. Fun game to watch. Rams a few weeks ago counted on a W. Don't think so!

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. D is really improving!

3. HOT MODELS

HOT MODELS Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2019

Been a few games Steelers have been ROBBED! The ability to challenge a few calls is bogus. When it's a sure thing refs stick with the original call. So many bad calls not reversed just this weekend alone but Steelers have been outright robbed several times this year and sure win challenges don't get reversed. NL has been fixed for decades. NY isn't making the calls for no reason. Only 1 person needs to be on the take for the league, not refs for each game. We all see what you see.

4. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Sorry... but Ben looked terrible in the 6 quarters he played this year. We were heading for 0-3 with or without him.

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Run Zeke and watch the W's stack. Simple.

6. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    If I told you a month ago that we would hold the Rams to 3 damned points offensively, you all would have - rightly - laughed me off this board.

This is the best our defense has been in a decade. I don't think it's a stretch to say if we had this D last year, or our offense from last year now, that we'd be a shoe in for the Superbowl.

Alas, neither is true. That said, 10-6 or even 11-5 is possible despite our horrible start, injuries, and lack of established playmakers. I don't think anyone reasonably expects a SB run this year. Just making the playoffs would be an enormous success for this season.

But it sure bodes very well for next year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

That’s the glass is half empty way to look at it. You could also say we are two fumbles from 7-2.

8. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Like I said. Who is catching the damn ball.. Juju gets hit in the hands and he is not catching the ball. Needs some stickum ..

9. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    You're right. I just think that Ben opens up the offense and gives defenses more to defend.