1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This Won't Be Popular

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by S.T.D, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    So you are saying Top 5? 10? Before the combine he looked to be one of the best players on everyone's draft board.

Because I am saying the Steelers now have a shot at picking him with the 20th.

He missed the last 5 games of the season last year, so I don't know how much this knee injury is still bothering him. He may be a 4.4 guy that is doing all these drill on a bad knee and he just needs to shut it down and have surgery to get faster.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Well not all of us can be as well informed as you. I listen to very little news either about the world or sports. So if that's living under a rock I'll take it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    good lord kid. I haven’t made a single comment about Hamilton or where he will be drafted. Just pointed out that players that “drop” have already done so on nfl teams boards. On whose draft board? Max Headroom’s? You really don’t get it do you?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011

max headroom. LOL :lolol::roflmao::facepalm::smiley1: i haven't heard that for years strummer. that is truly hilarious. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I never got into the show, but remember it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I Don't buy what you are selling. Sorry, but I think players move up and down on NFL draft boards because of the combine, the pro days, and the individual meeting that teams are now having. Or news that a player just tested positive for an illegal substance.

You are trying to say that after the college football season NFL draft boards are set in stone, and that players don't drop because of bad combines, pro days, and interviews. Why would the NFL and Colleges spend all that time and money if as you say players don't "drop"

You can't be this naïve and think none of it matters, because boards are already set.

• Like Like x 1
  7. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I’m saying when you watch the draft and hear comments expressing shock and dismay that a player has dropped or is dropping it’s only news to the fans and media. Teams have already ranked players on their boards and those players have already dropped for a myriad of reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Just admit that NFL boards are changing everyday, and are not set in stone, and I will be happy.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    OK I will admit it for Him incase He won't....Just so everyone will Be happy. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I grew 2 inches in college that is why my 40 time went from 4.6 to 4.5. I don't think my training had anything to do with my increase in speed.

See, anyone get get a faster 40 time, you just need to grow a few inches. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TGH

TGH Well-Known Member

May 8, 2018
    He will be alright if he ran 4.6. People are banking on him being the next Kam Chancellor. I would not roll the dice in the first round because I prefer athleticism, nor would I target him in the draft, but if I needed a strong safety in the second round then definitely he'd be a target.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Likewise I enjoy watching which prospects fans pimped that end up free falling, happens every year.

I’m convinced fans let personal feelings sway their opinions of prospects. Take Hamilton, I’d bet money some fans are turned off by the hype so that naturally turns into a negative about the players abilities.

All I can say is I hope teams feel the same way about Hamilton as some of the people in this thread.

13. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Well you can catch it on TV, as it is now a series.

Netflix documentary reopens catfishing story of college footballer Manti Te’o

• Like Like x 1