1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This place is toxic after a loss....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wreck, Nov 7, 2016.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I just posted that in the game thread. He oughta be ejected for that crap.

2. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Buffalo should cut #91 for the lame block, I would have tried harder

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    If I were Rex Ryan I would literally just put a bounty on Sherman at halftime and tell them if they get fined for kneecapping him back that I would pick up the tab on their fine. That crap was unreal dude. I absolutely despise that team and their whole stupid bandwagon fanbase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I now, once again, root against Seattle, just dirty

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    He could have straight up ended a dude's career right there and he just gets up and waves his arms like "Oh well. Who cares?"

6. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Then he's got the chutzpah in the post game interview to say he was going for the ball (deny, deny, deny). Hell if I didn't know any better I'd guess HE was running for office tomorrow. I'm sure King County would vote for him....

7. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

I think Vontez Burfict is still by far No. 1.

Watched the Sherman play by the way too. That was bad... but Burfict was far worse.

8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    But the bengals are only a half a game back now as well, so our 4 wins are not going to hold up going forward if the bungles hit a hot streak, saying we are still in good shape in division standings is presently precarious. Expectations were sky high going into the season, but not so much now, maybe if haley would change these predictable formations they always stay in he just might get more production going down the stretch, we thought we were in good shape with the offense but after 8 games not so much, we expected the defense to have growing pains but we counted on this offense to carry us, but after looking at this first 8 game half we are a 500 team and not a division leader like we expected to be at the half way point>>>>